Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Conformed
Oct Member 2023

Conformed

Posts: 2,901 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Arbor said :
Bringing the conversation to a less serious topic, is anyone else here playing Ghost of Tsushima? I've been playing it every day lately and am seriously enjoying my time in it, really loving the mix of brutal and complex combat with the show-stopping scenery and relaxing little activities around the world. Something about it gives me lots of joy, and I'm wondering if anybody else is experiencing this!

I really wish I could be, but I'm a casual Xbox noob!
-- Con
for
med --

25-Jul-2020 21:42:10

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shiavui said :
The Kurosawa mode looks interesting, but the game itself runs at too low a framerate for me. So, I won't be playing it, unless it comes to PC later down the line.

Kurosawa mode is very cool indeed, though I don't really use it myself, but you can toggle it whenever you want, which is pretty fun.

I've had almost no issues with frame drops, though, so I'm not sure what you mean about framerate? There's only been 3 instances in the entire game so far where I've noticed the FPS drop some.

25-Jul-2020 22:23:50

Shiavui

Shiavui

Posts: 50,740 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I mean the framerate is too low, it only runs at around 30 FPS. Anything below 60 FPS hurts my eyes after less than an hour of play time. I generally play games at 75+ FPS.

26-Jul-2020 01:30:53 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2020 01:34:26 by Shiavui

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I still cry like a little schoolgirl when watching The Lion King.

It is even worse now. Fml. My daughter had a dance recital of the Lion King's "Just Can't Wait to be King" so she is on a Lion King kick.

And now I cry everytime Mufasa dies, when Nala meets Simba again and the Rafiki part. Probably will cry when Scar hits Sarabi and probably one more time.

FUCK YOU DISNEYYYYYYY
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

26-Jul-2020 23:02:49 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2020 23:04:17 by Averia Light

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Before people freak out, the recital was following all guidelines including the limits on gatherings. It wasn't a normal recital at all. It was actually outside with tents and broken up into several time slots.

It was also when we had no community spread (which changed after the 4th if July and the protests).
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

26-Jul-2020 23:14:22 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2020 23:18:07 by Averia Light

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top