Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Having a blast playing some rs.

I did start a project the other day with some drawing, but I might scrap it (again) and start over.

On the bright side, my new erasers came in so I'll be able to draw properly lol
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

31-Mar-2020 11:12:52

Brigantia

Brigantia

It's almost reminiscent of life around eight years ago when all I did was play runescape lol
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

31-Mar-2020 11:28:06

Agalloch

Agalloch

Posts: 24,161 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I need to get some new erasers; I still have the one I used in college, and it's so old at this point that it just slightly erases, but more than anything, it just kinds smears the lead out a bit, lol

31-Mar-2020 11:48:08 - Last edited on 31-Mar-2020 11:48:42 by Agalloch

Agalloch

Agalloch

I was actually playing RS very recently for a while (got my first 120, but it was Firemaking lol), but got bored of my main account, then started a skiller for the first time ever, then got bored of that at like 1100 total or so and temporarily quit again, haha.

At least until the new skill comes out, then I'll log back on to see if it's actually fun or just more of the typical grind.

31-Mar-2020 11:53:29 - Last edited on 31-Mar-2020 11:54:36 by Agalloch

Brigantia

Brigantia

The new skill was released yesterday. It's like, questing/mining all in one.

Also, I recommend any regular square eraser (the corners are useful for cleaning up lines) and a faber castell kneaded eraser. They're a bit sticky but they work super well compared to any other ones I've used.

@CapnBrigantia

31-Mar-2020 12:11:59

Agalloch

Agalloch

Oh damn; guess I might try it on my skiller tomorrow (I was dumb and bought the Premier shit a few months ago on there, so still have like 8 months on there) to see if I like it, and if I do I guess I'll buy a month on here and see if I can max it and go from there, lol

31-Mar-2020 12:38:37

Brigantia

Brigantia

Kiwi Magic said :
Great to have you back Brigs. Your like a rockstar. All we need is Sookie LaLa and Shady Nick to make an entrance.

Then we going to rock this show.

I wonder what happened to Sookie. I've seen Nick around in the last year, but not Sookie.

@CapnBrigantia

31-Mar-2020 12:48:55

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top