Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
Kiwi Magic said :
Great to have you back Brigs. Your like a rockstar. All we need is Sookie LaLa and Shady Nick to make an entrance.

Then we going to rock this show.

I wonder what happened to Sookie. I've seen Nick around in the last year, but not Sookie.

I haven't spoken to really anyone in like a year plus, but Shady checked in on that COVID thread this week and the last time I spoke with Sookie/Mum she specifically wanted completely out of the forums. She was in an unrelated clan and she was pursuing some sort of class/higher eductaion. She definitely sounded like she wanted nothing to do with the forums ever again, so I'd be surprised if anyone sees that name pop up - even now.

I can see if I can locate sookie Lala, but to be completely honest, the computer that I did most of my forum mischief on has been boxed up in my basement since I gave birth as kids and computers don't mix well. Corugi would likely be a better source of information for Sookie though.

I checked in with a few people. I wish I knew where Nexus Origin was though. Has anyone seen him?
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

31-Mar-2020 14:06:14 - Last edited on 31-Mar-2020 14:19:44 by Averia Light

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did something happen that made her want to cut ties with the forums? :o Sounds a bit extreme tbh.

I've seen Nexus here and there over the last several months.

I haven't seen Corugi in ages though
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

31-Mar-2020 14:21:00

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
Did something happen that made her want to cut ties with the forums? :o Sounds a bit extreme tbh.

I've seen Nexus here and there over the last several months.

I haven't seen Corugi in ages though

Ehhh, a lot of things happened. I'll see if I can locate Sookie later.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

31-Mar-2020 14:30:27

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top