Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not that this is a recommend a series/movie thread, but I'm on season 3 of 13 Reasons Why. Acting is ok, but I do like the underlying message and how it shows all sides of the story.

I can only do surface data drives, mindless data entry and answering emails with my weak laptop at home, so I am actually watching TV...mostly to occupy my mind with something that isn't the chaos around me. Trying to learn to cope and make the most of what is everyone's new normal I guess.

I might even give blood for the first time ever even though needles freak me the fuck out, but I guess they need it. Don't they just stab you and put in some kind of sleeve like an active IV in the hospital? Or is the needle really in your arm the whole time?
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

30-Mar-2020 15:54:46 - Last edited on 30-Mar-2020 16:05:21 by Averia Light

Averia Light

Averia Light

Kiwi Magic said :
^Just stick a needle in a vein. You will get used to it.

I'd rather just bleed into a bag from a cut or really anything other than a needle, but I hear coagulation is a problem. :(

And I don't just have needles lying around to poke myself with.

30-Mar-2020 17:18:56

Averia Light

Averia Light

I talked with my husband who used to give blood all the time.

The process legitimately sounds awful. I guess the needle is huge, they want you to squeeze a stress ball while the needle is in your arm and they somehow yank the tubing so the needle goes into some compartment when they want to remove the needle.

*shudders*

Needless to say this did not boost my confidence at all.

31-Mar-2020 01:43:30 - Last edited on 31-Mar-2020 01:44:03 by Averia Light

Agalloch

Agalloch

Posts: 24,161 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
Agalloch said :
I always feel awkward talking in here, because I'm never on enough to keep up with anything, but hey Bry!

I feel that. How's it going???

This is probably my problem; I don't get on the forums every but 2 or 3 days, haha

I've been good. Been keeping myself busy trying to practice my drawing and playing randomized Pokemon games during the quarantine, haha

How are you?

31-Mar-2020 10:11:32

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top