Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :
I'm getting fat... and I'm going to be an alcoholic by the time this lockdown is over.

lol same
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

29-Mar-2020 11:57:26

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And of course the stupid mods moved my thread to payment support. Probably didn't even read it either.

News flash people. It isn't a payment issue. It's a website issue. It's not a user problem. It's a Jagex problem.
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

30-Mar-2020 01:41:21

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also, I just found out I can barely kill Giant Mole. And to think I actually used to be good at combat. Guess that's what I get for not playing for over two and a half years. Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

30-Mar-2020 01:44:51

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jack Flac said :
Also, I just found out I can barely kill Giant Mole. And to think I actually used to be good at combat. Guess that's what I get for not playing for over two and a half years.

I feel that. You'll get back into the swing of things I'm sure! lol
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

30-Mar-2020 09:46:22

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top