Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

Pro Tip: never buy a property surrounded by woodland. Unless you like sweeping leaves.

...and enjoy sharing your house with the local wildlife.
My last house was surrounded by woods and farmland and mice frequently came to visit.

Even though they were cute little field mice, they weren't so cute when they were eating the insides of my walls in the middle of the night :P

I lived near a river around 10 years ago and had mice troubles - I was seeing poop all through my place and I never realized it was mice as I had never experienced it before - so for a while, I was overrun with them when I finally realized who the poop belonged too I got onto it quick smart - my flat was filled with holes - so it was really hard to keep them at bay... Not a nice experience at all.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

15-Feb-2020 16:35:24

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just got finished with a marathon raw meat chopping & bagging session. Still, that's the dogs' dinners sorted for the next month.

Time for a nice glass of Chianti with the Ole Man !

Happy 'Scaping y'all :)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

15-Feb-2020 17:50:28

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Today is the day Lulu the Maniacal Puppy has her spay operation. Pre-op instructions included delivering her to the Vet in a clean condition.

Given the amount of mud around here since Storm Dennis, she had a thorough bath last night and a short pavement walk on-lead this morning. A pristine puppy.

During the 10 minute drive to the Vet she threw up twice, sat in it, laid in it and walked around in it. Despite a frantic clean-up in the car park she was delivered with vom squelching out between her toes and very whiffy greeny-brown sticky smears everywhere from the shoulders down.

They were not impressed :|
Le Chat Guerrier

17-Feb-2020 12:26:57

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Ooops .... heheh... sorry about that :P

Luckily I have an old throw in the back to guard against muddy paws etc. so that bore the brunt of it. I just chucked it away, not worth washing. A quick blast of anti-bacterial spray and some blue towel and all clean again ...... until I pick her up at 4pm.

God help us all in May - we've got a long drive to Shropshire with the dogs. If she doesn't get over her car-sickness by then everyone and everything is going to get pebbledashed.
Le Chat Guerrier

17-Feb-2020 14:16:36

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

That's encouraging to hear as that's our Master Plan.
So far she's managing 3-4 minutes before projecting her dinner at the back of my head.

With luck she'll have grown out of it by May. Dogs often do as they get older.

*said in a wistful, whimpering voice*
Le Chat Guerrier

17-Feb-2020 15:04:36

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top