Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,589 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Ha! That reminded me of an old kids' breakfast cereal "Ready Brek" where the adverts showed kids walking around glowing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8YHOJNQBBc

Not the Nine O'clock News did a spoof of it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk0WzCtF0yY
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

11-Feb-2020 17:56:17

Kiwi Magic

Kiwi Magic

Posts: 21,563 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So I'm thinking about becoming a member again. Are there any good updates that make this game worthy of spending time on it? Or is it just about grinding/

Dont get me wrong, I can grind, Just havent played for about a year.
Make Your Own Magic

12-Feb-2020 19:34:03

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was going to sweep up leaves today, but it rained. A lot.

I've already swept up the autumn leaves of course but with so much woodland around us I'm forever sweeping them up, all year, because they blow into the garden in large quantities and make a right ole mess.

Pro Tip: never buy a property surrounded by woodland. Unless you like sweeping leaves.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

13-Feb-2020 14:22:47

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,589 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :

Pro Tip: never buy a property surrounded by woodland. Unless you like sweeping leaves.

...and enjoy sharing your house with the local wildlife.
My last house was surrounded by woods and farmland and mice frequently came to visit.

Even though they were cute little field mice, they weren't so cute when they were eating the insides of my walls in the middle of the night :P
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

15-Feb-2020 11:56:15 - Last edited on 15-Feb-2020 11:56:33 by Rooh

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh yes, we have lots of them around and about.
We had a bit of an incursion a few years back so we bait about 20ft out from the house.

They're welcome to run around and do their mousey thing in the rest of the garden but if they get too close it's Adios Mousechachos.

Sometimes we get rats in the garden in deep Winter but the Ole Man shoots them. Rats are not welcome at all! Ughyukugh.

I don't mind the foxes and badgers - they're just passing through on their nightly rounds. Once (and only once) we spotted a Muntjac in the woods to the side of us :)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

15-Feb-2020 13:32:31

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top