Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jakey Boy said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
I'm not worrying about you, but I do pity you.
Thank you. A lot of people don't feel so warmly to widowers. But it's great that you do. Thank you, my dear friend, Lafeles.

Your marital status is irrelevant to me as regards my interaction with you. I've never asked you what your marital status is as I have no interest in knowing.

In fact, I don't recall ever asking anyone what their marital status is, on the RSOF, since asking for personal information is against the Rules.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

18-Jan-2020 08:35:07

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

And now - off into the murky depths of fiddling about with that delightful ploy so helpfully offered by another forumer where one can construct one's very own Ignore List for the forums! Fingers crossed that I can get it to work, what a useful tool it will be :D
Le Chat Guerrier

18-Jan-2020 08:37:49

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,135 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
And now - off into the murky depths of fiddling about with that delightful ploy so helpfully offered by another forumer where one can construct one's very own Ignore List for the forums! Fingers crossed that I can get it to work, what a useful tool it will be :D

when rs linkify worked you were able to have a "blacklist" which was an ignore. but unfortunately rs linkify has stopped working when jagex made some changes to the forums url. the creator of linkify doesnt update it :(

but some people have gotten it to work by changing settings. i havent tried yet.

its an extension for chrome.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

18-Jan-2020 10:32:33

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Jakey Boy said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Thank you. A lot of people don't feel so warmly to widowers. But it's great that you do. Thank you, my dear friend, Lafeles.

Your marital status is irrelevant to me as regards my interaction with you. I've never asked you what your marital status is as I have no interest in knowing.

In fact, I don't recall ever asking anyone what their marital status is, on the RSOF, since asking for personal information is against the Rules.
Very interesting statements. But adding to what I said: many people attack widowers.
200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

18-Jan-2020 13:47:02

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,135 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jakey Boy said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Jakey Boy said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

Very interesting statements. But adding to what I said: many people attack widowers.

what?

i'd be interesting in seeing the source for this statement
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

18-Jan-2020 15:25:16 - Last edited on 18-Jan-2020 15:31:52 by Tenebri

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Tenebri said :
Jakey Boy said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Jakey Boy said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

what?

i'd be interesting in seeing the source for this statement
Already seen it constantly on the forums.

18-Jan-2020 23:49:54

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Tenebri said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

when rs linkify worked you were able to have a "blacklist" which was an ignore. but unfortunately rs linkify has stopped working when jagex made some changes to the forums url. the creator of linkify doesnt update it :(

but some people have gotten it to work by changing settings. i havent tried yet.

I never did get around to using Linkify. You could get all sorts of different forum avatars with that as well, if I recall correctly? Although they could only be seen if the other person was using Linkify as well.

But the method described in this thread:
278-279-13-66139123
works a treat. All past and future snarky, toxic posts are vaporized - for me, they're literally talking to themselves. It's like the person has simply ceased to exist entirely.
Bliss :D
Le Chat Guerrier

19-Jan-2020 01:01:31

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

FiFi LaFeles said :
Tenebri said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

I never did get around to using Linkify. You could get all sorts of different forum avatars with that as well, if I recall correctly? Although they could only be seen if the other person was using Linkify as well.

But the method described in this thread:
278-279-13-66139123
works a treat. All past and future snarky, toxic posts are vaporized - for me, they're literally talking to themselves. It's like the person has simply ceased to exist entirely.
Bliss :D
Adding to this, it's such a great way to never lose an argument (if you're bad at debating). Just pop someone on the ignore list if you can't defeat them! That's the reason why I have no one on my ignore list :)

19-Jan-2020 02:14:32

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top