Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think you're projecting a bit here. I mean, there is THIS after all...:

Original message details are unavailable.

I have mentioned before I am classed as obese, I went to the doctors (not my main one) and all she could see was fat, not me and she refused to hear my words through the fat she could see.

Prior to me having my latest two children I worked with preschool children who are very honest and one of the children called me fat and I didn't take offence to it at all, it's truth, anyway the other teachers found it rude and said I am not fat bla, bla, bla <- I have even had this out and about, people say to me you are not fat or obese :O Are some people to scared to say the obvious or what; I am fat, have been fro a good 10 years - why can't people be honest with it, not rude or abusive, but honest??
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

27-Aug-2017 13:35:23 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2017 13:35:44 by Team Skull

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
I think you're projecting a bit here. I mean, there is THIS after all...:

Original message details are unavailable.

I have mentioned before I am classed as obese, I went to the doctors (not my main one) and all she could see was fat, not me and she refused to hear my words through the fat she could see.

Prior to me having my latest two children I worked with preschool children who are very honest and one of the children called me fat and I didn't take offence to it at all, it's truth, anyway the other teachers found it rude and said I am not fat bla, bla, bla <- I have even had this out and about, people say to me you are not fat or obese :O Are some people to scared to say the obvious or what; I am fat, have been fro a good 10 years - why can't people be honest with it, not rude or abusive, but honest??

I don't understand you point or what you are getting at??
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

27-Aug-2017 13:37:47

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Poshpants thinks along the same lines as me - well similar thoughts when it comes to Team Skull sister ^_^

It's not hard to see going by Team Skull words that he could be doing more harm than good.

Is he doing anything? Oh wait apparently he told father or something. Wonder what else he does.

27-Aug-2017 13:53:58

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :
Dong U Dead said :
Poshpants thinks along the same lines as me - well similar thoughts when it comes to Team Skull sister ^_^

It's not hard to see going by Team Skull words that he could be doing more harm than good.

Is he doing anything? Oh wait apparently he told father or something. Wonder what else he does.

I don't know, I just go by his words in this forum - that's all we can go by.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

27-Aug-2017 14:16:17

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :

I don't understand you point or what you are getting at??

Please, don't play dumb with me.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

27-Aug-2017 14:47:07

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To me, the fact that your mom is retired brings up two things.

For one, are you assuming that your mom will watch the kids fulltime? After all, retired people don't often jump at the idea of working fulltime again, even if it means watching their grandkids. It is not their inherent duty and they don't have to unless they want to. Most are only willing to watch the kids for one day, which is why I brought it up.

Second, although retired doesn't mean 62.5+, it often does (otherwise the word to describe such situations is usally unemployed). So assuming she is up there in age, can she actually watch what I assume are two young kids + an infant fulltime?
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

27-Aug-2017 14:51:19 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2017 14:56:20 by Averia Light

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And, I agree that it is incredibly stupid to have kids you can't afford, but it happened and now all they can do is to try to push through it. And if they are all under 5, then, tbh, I can understand how the house is a mess.

I obviously have my 3 month old daughter, but my 4 year old nephew comes over every other weekend and holy shit that kid can tear up a room in no time. I won't get into why it is up to me to clean up after him, but toddlers are extraordinarily messy.

Oh, an infants are a ton of work, although only for 2-3 hour blocks. On average I think they sleep something like 14-18 hours a day, but for the hours they are up, they require constant attention. Not to mention the off days where they just won't nap.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

27-Aug-2017 14:54:55 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2017 15:02:14 by Averia Light

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top