Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,135 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I have that problem too and I feel the whole world can see my twitching eye - apparently, they can't. Not sure what causes it. I have stages where it happens regularly then it stops for a while.

usually tiredness / eye strain
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

07-Jan-2020 21:29:29

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I nodded off in the armchair for about 20 minutes shortly after posting and when I got up to start making dinner, it'd stopped. So yup, must have been tiredness. I've had a hectic couple of days.

As and when I get it again I must remember to look in the mirror to check if I can see it happening...... so I can laugh at how weird I look :P
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

07-Jan-2020 23:14:51

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
Dong U Dead said :
I have that problem too and I feel the whole world can see my twitching eye - apparently, they can't. Not sure what causes it. I have stages where it happens regularly then it stops for a while.

usually tiredness / eye strain

Huh! This is interesting, and actually makes a lot of sense. I usually get this kinda of thing near the end of a workday.
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

08-Jan-2020 19:48:53

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

My random thought of the day: I caught a Gourmet Impling this evening, as it just happened to be flapping across right in front of me. It had a cooked Bass in it and just as I was about to drag it for disassembly I suddenly remembered the feeling of bliss from years ago when I could finally catch and cook these fish.

Such high healing power back then was a big deal. Old times :)
Le Chat Guerrier

09-Jan-2020 00:38:51

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
My random thought of the day: I caught a Gourmet Impling this evening, as it just happened to be flapping across right in front of me. It had a cooked Bass in it and just as I was about to drag it for disassembly I suddenly remembered the feeling of bliss from years ago when I could finally catch and cook these fish.

Such high healing power back then was a big deal. Old times :)

perhaps you should make it a point to revisit old content once in a while
WAAAGH!!!

09-Jan-2020 04:15:18

Jenesiis
Jan Member 2018

Jenesiis

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Does anyone know exactly when archaeology is coming. ?
I am so, so close now to max cape, it might have been nice to have it for a short while.
I seem to have a knack for doing things just too late. When I finally managed to win the big fight and get into Priff, it was about 2.30 in the afternoon and at the update that morning they had removed the onyx from the gem rock there

09-Jan-2020 11:55:06 - Last edited on 09-Jan-2020 11:59:08 by Jenesiis

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

I have a vague recollection of seeing something about February, but could be wrong. I don't think it gave a precise date in February.

So you may yet get to wear your Max cape for a few weeks before needing to put it in the Dry Cleaner's. But we'll all be in the same boat with that for a while!

Take heart, you're not the only one who has missed the bus on occasion. For a long time (far too long a time) I was shilly-shallying around and not even started PoF. When I eventually got around to looking at it .... two days later they nerfed the xp rates by a huge margin :|
I had some serious catching-up to do, heh
Le Chat Guerrier

09-Jan-2020 15:42:13

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,589 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've only started doing PoF since they announced the max level increase for Farming.

I have to say that I still don't find it that interesting, but some of the perks I've picked up from the Master Farmer thingy have been useful.

It'll be interesting to see what Archeolgy brings.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

09-Jan-2020 16:10:56

Jenesiis
Jan Member 2018

Jenesiis

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I have a vague recollection of seeing something about February, but could be wrong. I don't think it gave a precise date in February.

So you may yet get to wear your Max cape for a few weeks before needing to put it in the Dry Cleaner's. But we'll all be in the same boat with that for a while!

Take heart, you're not the only one who has missed the bus on occasion. For a long time (far too long a time) I was shilly-shallying around and not even started PoF. When I eventually got around to looking at it .... two days later they nerfed the xp rates by a huge margin :|
I had some serious catching-up to do, heh

Oh dear. Something else that I have to admit to. Thought I would leave POF as I was busy getting other skills up. Until very, very recently had only utilised the two small fields with a couple of rabbits-both female so they would not breed, and some chickens just so that there was at least something running about so I too will not have the benefit of the massive xp that was previously available. Although I have a few dragons now I haven`t done zygomites, yaks or finished spiders, and at the Ranch Out of Time, I am really doing well, with a couple of frogs! :|

09-Jan-2020 17:13:21

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top