Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Jakey Boy said :
Averia Light said :
No, I am saying imagine a flowering of what could be. The stratosphere is approaching a tipping point. Eons from now, we beings will reflect like never before as we are recreated by the quantum matrix.
Nice

Yes, it is possible to exterminate the things that can eliminate us, but not without understanding on our side. Where there is selfishness, fulfillment cannot thrive. You may be ruled by illusion without realizing it. Do not let it obliterate the deeper meaning of your journey!!!

Fly, fly my delicate butterfly for winter approaches and with it the metamorphosis of intention is now happening. The biosphere is approaching a tipping point. We are being called to explore the totality itself as an interface between truth and serenity.

I hope you find your serenity!
Very interesting!
200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

06-Oct-2019 04:41:02

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Anyway, biros.

I find different words and pronounciations to be very interesting, tbh. Sometimes I like to purposely incorporate alternative pronounciations and words into my normal speech. It throws people off.

I do that sometimes to make the Grandkids laugh - usually it consists of speaking in an Irish accent using silly words like 'Begorrah!' and 'shillelagh'. Sometimes I get adventurous and use accents from other countries .... a least how I imagine they would speak English anyway. I'm sure they don't.

My 'French' accent is straight out of "'Allo, 'Allo". Very non-PC these days, I expect.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

06-Oct-2019 10:18:59

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

FiFi LaFeles said :
Averia Light said :
Anyway, biros.

I find different words and pronounciations to be very interesting, tbh. Sometimes I like to purposely incorporate alternative pronounciations and words into my normal speech. It throws people off.

I do that sometimes to make the Grandkids laugh - usually it consists of speaking in an Irish accent using silly words like 'Begorrah!' and 'shillelagh'. Sometimes I get adventurous and use accents from other countries .... a least how I imagine they would speak English anyway. I'm sure they don't.

My 'French' accent is straight out of "'Allo, 'Allo". Very non-PC these days, I expect.
Awww so cute!

06-Oct-2019 10:46:13

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Fly, fly my delicate butterfly for winter approaches and with it the metamorphosis of intention is now happening. The biosphere is approaching a tipping point. We are being called to explore the totality itself as an interface between truth and serenity".

Been pondering where I've seen/heard that. Kafka?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

06-Oct-2019 10:53:07

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

FiFi LaFeles said :
"Fly, fly my delicate butterfly for winter approaches and with it the metamorphosis of intention is now happening. The biosphere is approaching a tipping point. We are being called to explore the totality itself as an interface between truth and serenity".

Been pondering where I've seen/heard that. Kafka?
Hmm not sure. I thought it was a satirical comment pretending to be profound?

06-Oct-2019 11:14:24

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It can be interpreted however you want to interpret it, since whatever I said was being purposely obscured anyway. So, not too far off of Kafka. And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

06-Oct-2019 11:58:03 - Last edited on 06-Oct-2019 11:59:33 by Averia Light

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Averia Light said :
It can be interpreted however you want to interpret it, since whatever I said was being purposely obscured anyway. So, not too far off of Kafka.
Nice

06-Oct-2019 15:07:09

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top