Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gosh, I didn't know that Americans don't use that word. I know we have some word differences like trunk/boot, bonnet/hood - that sort of thing.

Well anyway. Mine's very nice, with a picture of Snoopy and another one further down the barrel with some of his chums. It was a present from the littlest 'un.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

06-Oct-2019 03:23:32

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Jakey Boy said :
Averia Light said :
Ok, thanks.
Thanks for admitting what you were doing with that comment.

I can see that you want to switch this conversation to bashing the current Fmod team, but I'm not that interested in doing so. As a result, I thanked you for your input and moved on. I did not know that this needed clarification.

You can absolutely still talk negatively about the current fmod team as I am sure that will resolve your problems with them, but I am seeing myself out of this conversation. Once again thank you and have a better day than you are having now.
Admitting that f mods are human doesn't equate to bashing f mods. Nice try though.

Please stop with the strawman arguments though. Its annoying and simply shows that you are once again just attacking me for some reason.

My day is great thank you. But any day can always improve! Thank you for your warm words :)
200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

06-Oct-2019 03:23:53

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

FiFi LaFeles said :
Gosh, I didn't know that Americans don't use that word. I know we have some word differences like trunk/boot, bonnet/hood - that sort of thing.

Well anyway. Mine's very nice, with a picture of Snoopy and another one further down the barrel with some of his chums. It was a present from the littlest 'un.
I think it's a strictly English thing to say biro. I've not heard of anyone referring to pens (ball point being the default) as biros outside of England. Do you guys refer to fountain pens as just "pens"? Do you refer to anything as just a "pen"?

06-Oct-2019 03:26:14

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jakey Boy said :
Averia Light said :
Jakey Boy said :
Averia Light said :
Ok, thanks.

I can see that you want to switch this conversation to bashing the current Fmod team, but I'm not that interested in doing so. As a result, I thanked you for your input and moved on. I did not know that this needed clarification.

You can absolutely still talk negatively about the current fmod team as I am sure that will resolve your problems with them, but I am seeing myself out of this conversation. Once again thank you and have a better day than you are having now.
Admitting that f mods are human doesn't equate to bashing f mods. Nice try though.

Please stop with the strawman arguments though. Its annoying and simply shows that you are once again just attacking me for some reason.

This is literally what you said previously:

Jakey Boy said :
Nice strawman. You can want consistency without it being how it was. Just takes decent f mods. Although I don't think anyone is naive enough or ignorant enough to suggest that the fmods are consistent or unbiased

Go to the "indecent", "inconsistent" and "bias" (but you aren't bashing them though, right?) fmods and complain that I am attacking you instead of trying to use it as obvious flame bait (accusing others of attacking you).

That would be the appropriate thing to do, so why, exactly, are you trying to make a scene here?
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

06-Oct-2019 03:35:24 - Last edited on 06-Oct-2019 04:00:33 by Averia Light

Averia Light

Averia Light

Anyway, biros.

I find different words and pronounciations to be very interesting, tbh. Sometimes I like to purposely incorporate alternative pronounciations and words into my normal speech. It throws people off.

06-Oct-2019 03:55:36

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Averia Light said :
Jakey Boy said :
Averia Light said :
Jakey Boy said :
Averia Light said :
Ok, thanks.

This is literally what you said previously:

Jakey Boy said :
Nice strawman. You can want consistency without it being how it was. Just takes decent f mods. Although I don't think anyone is naive enough or ignorant enough to suggest that the fmods are consistent or unbiased

Go to the "indecent", "inconsistent" and "bias" (but you aren't bashing them though, right?) fmods and complain that I am attacking you instead of trying to use it as obvious flame bait (accusing others of attacking you).

That would be the appropriate thing to do, so why, exactly, are you trying to make a scene here?
Are you stating that anyone is unbiased (I don't think a person can be bias or unbias, I think you mean to say biased btw??) or perfectly consistent in all their actions? If that were true, why does the FMR thread exist? Are you stating that no action questioned in there has ever been changed?

06-Oct-2019 04:20:28

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Averia Light said :
Anyway, biros.

I find different words and pronounciations to be very interesting, tbh. Sometimes I like to purposely incorporate alternative pronounciations and words into my normal speech. It throws people off.
Randomly referring to objects by a brand that produces said object is a nice way to do it btw.

06-Oct-2019 04:21:12

Averia Light

Averia Light

No, I am saying imagine a flowering of what could be. The stratosphere is approaching a tipping point. Eons from now, we beings will reflect like never before as we are recreated by the quantum matrix. And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

06-Oct-2019 04:30:24

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Averia Light said :
No, I am saying imagine a flowering of what could be. The stratosphere is approaching a tipping point. Eons from now, we beings will reflect like never before as we are recreated by the quantum matrix.
Nice

06-Oct-2019 04:35:04

Averia Light

Averia Light

Jakey Boy said :
Averia Light said :
No, I am saying imagine a flowering of what could be. The stratosphere is approaching a tipping point. Eons from now, we beings will reflect like never before as we are recreated by the quantum matrix.
Nice

Yes, it is possible to exterminate the things that can eliminate us, but not without understanding on our side. Where there is selfishness, fulfillment cannot thrive. You may be ruled by illusion without realizing it. Do not let it obliterate the deeper meaning of your journey!!!

Fly, fly my delicate butterfly for winter approaches and with it the metamorphosis of intention is now happening. The biosphere is approaching a tipping point. We are being called to explore the totality itself as an interface between truth and serenity.

I hope you find your serenity!

06-Oct-2019 04:37:39 - Last edited on 06-Oct-2019 04:39:27 by Averia Light

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top