Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Emperor Dupe

Emperor Dupe

Posts: 2,629 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :

do russians often eat their steak raw?

I don't know, I'm not Russian. Yet it's rumoured that eating raw meat is the secret to the fountain of youth & looking healthy.

Cooked meat is meant to be poisonous when consumed for a lengthy period of time, from what I can gather from YouTube.
....... West & drop a single ore .

07-May-2019 08:49:56

Emperor Dupe

Emperor Dupe

Posts: 2,629 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
" Coconut is the most effective home remedy to treat intestinal worms. Consume a tbsp of crushed coconut in your breakfast. After 3 hours, drink about one glass of lukewarm milk mixed with 2 tbsps of castor oil. Drink this for a week to get rid of all types of intestinal worms. " ....... West & drop a single ore .

07-May-2019 12:51:40

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No... if you have a tapeworm, you go to the doctor.

You don't just listen to some instagram model or some random blogger telling you that you can eat a small amount of coconut and be rid of them. That's just a fantasy world created for clicks. How many times do we need to go over things like this?

Meanwhile, in reality, you're going to die from all kinds of issues associated with tapeworms, such as infections, cysts, blockages, and even fluid buildup on the brain.

Stop with the home remedies dude. You live in a 1st world country. You don't need 3rd world solutions.
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

07-May-2019 13:11:17

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top