Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nex Origin

Nex Origin

Posts: 382 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Thank you for bumping this thread that is 8 months old and has no topic value. Maybe eight months ago you should have picked up on this mistake, not now. Is this what you are about, why you came back to RSOF to bump old useless thread with no topic value just to cause what? Grief, embarrassment, harassment???

We don't need more trolls in these forums Nex Origin, be a proactive forumer...

I should have named the thread endangered animals, my mistake get over it Nex Origin...
I saw the thread, was interested in it, so I participated. The fact that it explicitly said "extinct" is what peaked my interest. Imagine farming dinosaurs from millions of years ago. What do you think they would taste like? How easy or hard would it be to domesticate them? What challenges would they present? Would it turn out to be another Jurassic Park?

If that's not what your intent was, that's neither my fault, nor my responsibility to correctly interpret your misuse of words.

The age of the thread has no bearing on it's discussion value.

If you didn't want people to participate in it, you should have requested it to be locked when you were done with it.
*whispers*

It's free real estate.

05-Jul-2020 16:56:42

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*piqued*

Congratulations Nexus! You have unnecessarily provoked two people into getting their threads locked today. Going for a hat trick?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

05-Jul-2020 16:59:54 - Last edited on 05-Jul-2020 17:00:58 by FiFi LaFeles

Nex Origin

Nex Origin

You guys requested your own threads to be locked. Don't act like someone else got your thread locked. Your threads were only locked because you specifically requested them to be locked, and for no other reasons.

Funny how you decide to have your thread locked when you realized your attempts at censoring dissenting opinions failed. I mean, you nuked the whole house because the baby peed in the bathwater. Congratulations on not being able to handle opinions other than your own. O_o
*whispers*

It's free real estate.

05-Jul-2020 17:11:13

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Thanks for your mighty intellectual input.

I really cba to labour the point with you; you know you did it purely to cause aggro, we know you don't actually believe in a fraction of what you say - you're forever playing to the gallery.

I thought you might have grown out of trolling-for-fun. Seems not.

Anyway, off you go. Have a good time, knock yourself out and all that schizz.
Le Chat Guerrier

05-Jul-2020 17:20:59

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Nex Origin - your words didn't sound that intreated in the thread at all, there was no content to your words at all. All I saw was you Nex Origin mocking the thread owner (me) for her mistake...

Don't make up excuses Nex Origin for your bad choice of words in a thread and for bumping an already dead thread that was 8 months old...

if you have a problem with the locked thread take it up with a fmod.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

05-Jul-2020 17:30:40 - Last edited on 05-Jul-2020 17:32:39 by Dong U Dead

Nex Origin

Nex Origin

Oh, you two poor victims here... you two never change eh? Always crying that someone's trying to troll or offend you because not everyone just agrees with you. It's always someone attacking you eh?

Good to back. ;)
*whispers*

It's free real estate.

05-Jul-2020 17:49:59

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Nex Origin said :
Oh, you two poor victims here... you two never change eh? Always crying that someone's trying to troll or offend you because not everyone just agrees with you. It's always someone attacking you eh?

Good to back. ;)

If you say so. Must be right cuz you is never wrong.
Le Chat Guerrier

05-Jul-2020 18:03:22

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top