Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Au contraire, Brig. Whilst I dislike to disagree with you I am, and always will be, of the opinion to leave youth with the young.

As a young person myself I wore outlandish clothes and sported all manner of hairstyles in a rainbow of different colours over the years. But I just don't think that a lilac hedgehog perched on the top of a sagging, wrinkled face which is itself perched atop an obese, age-stooped body is a good look.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

21-Apr-2021 12:01:17

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Au contraire, Brig. Whilst I dislike to disagree with you I am, and always will be, of the opinion to leave youth with the young.

As a young person myself I wore outlandish clothes and sported all manner of hairstyles in a rainbow of different colours over the years. But I just don't think that a lilac hedgehog perched on the top of a sagging, wrinkled face which is itself perched atop an obese, age-stooped body is a good look.

I understand the thinking there. I'm hitting that age where I feel awkward wanting to wear the things that I like the look of, just because I'm not a teenager anymore. I've just never been in a position where I felt like I could , due to peer expectation I think. I'm also at that age where I don't care anymore, I guess.

It's a hard one to dissect. I just hate that the only thing I can seem to find are high rise jeans and whatever the fuck mom jeans are. I just know I don't want to wear any of those!

Does mid rise bootcut not exist anymore? It's near impossible to find anything that isn't super skinny or barely hanging on!

/rant

Anyway, I like that some things about society are changing and there's a variety of things that are even available. It's just going to be fun experimenting.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

21-Apr-2021 12:56:17 - Last edited on 21-Apr-2021 12:57:12 by Brigantia

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Marks & Spencer!
Pretty sure I saw bootcut in there and not those bloody high-rise torso slicers either.
Their larger outlets usually have a good range of jeans (although to be fair they are dominated by skinny and high-rise).

What I'm having trouble finding are summer blouses - they all seem to have ruffles and frills all over the sleeves/shoulders. I don't want to look like an Edwardian. Anything without seem to be nasty Crimplene-type things or cheap nylon-y fabric. Yuk.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

21-Apr-2021 13:06:48

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top