Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Bilbo Baggie
Jan Member 2022

Bilbo Baggie

Posts: 2,031 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
Feed him some bread

NO! NO! NO! NO!
Original message details are unavailable.
Having some bread with your meal is fine, and it can be a good source of carbohydrates, calcium, and a variety of vitamins and minerals. ... If you do feed bread to your birds, be sure that it is not moldy, as some bread molds are toxic to birds. Also, do not put out more than the birds will eat, as it will mold quickly.

My finger hurts.
I don't have a signature, but wanted to have some content here.

14-Apr-2019 21:01:11

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tbh Dupe your habit of blaming individuals, groups and Governments on your personal underachievements says an awful lot about you.

You should try to do something about the huge chip on your shoulder - I'm guessing your jealousy of what other people have got, or are, or have achieved is the reason for your constantly bellicose attitude.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Apr-2019 21:18:45

Emperor Dupe

Emperor Dupe

Posts: 2,629 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Tbh Dupe your habit of blaming individuals, groups and Governments on your personal underachievements says an awful lot about you.

Nice of you to finally share your I.Q level & the business you owned & operated after sitting in a menial job for decades on end, all whilst holding up the queue for other people that could've done something with the funds provided in return for the work they delivered.

Git gud pig.
....... West & drop a single ore .

15-Apr-2019 02:02:11

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top