Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Ms Toxicity
Jul
fmod Member

Ms Toxicity

Forum Moderator Posts: 78,314 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Posts that were targeting another have been removed.

I usually use Ebay, if I'm after something that can't be readily found in shops. For example, my partner has finally entered the 20th century, kicking and screaming mind you, and has agreed to use my ancient iPhone 4s. The cover I had on it was looking pretty bad, so I found one on Ebay, after checking the mobile phone case booths in a number of shopping centres.
Forum Help

17-Dec-2018 07:49:49

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ms Toxicity said :
Posts that were targeting another have been removed.

I usually use Ebay, if I'm after something that can't be readily found in shops. For example, my partner has finally entered the 20th century, kicking and screaming mind you, and has agreed to use my ancient iPhone 4s. The cover I had on it was looking pretty bad, so I found one on Ebay, after checking the mobile phone case booths in a number of shopping centres.

I was the same. I hate mobil phones with a passion. Because I got a motorbike my Sister and Brother both told me I needed to get a phone. So my Sister gave me her old phone. I've used it for 30 seconds once in the last 4+ month. I don't even know how to txt anyone lol.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

17-Dec-2018 11:34:39

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm far too old and sedate to party. My idea of a wild night is a glass of sherry with a few other old biddies whilst playing 'Trumps' around someone's kitchen table, and home by 9pm.

I meant here in the Lounge. S'funny, it can go pages and pages of amiable, wittering nonsense then suddenly turns into pigswill.

There must be an evil presence at work. Morgana Pendragon perhaps? We need to call Merlin.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

17-Dec-2018 11:35:07

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a sense of antipathy towards mobile phones, too. I carry one when I'm out with the dogs or in the car in case of emergencies (thankfully never needed as yet), and the Ole Man texts me his ETA each day so I know when to get the dinner on. But that's it.

I really dislike it if I'm visiting or being visited and said person(s) whip out their phone and start swiping through. Or you see people at a social occasion (meal out, pub, whatever) not speaking to each other, just heads down doing what the hell it is they are constantly doing on the phone.

Whatever happened to paying attention to the person you are actually with.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

17-Dec-2018 11:40:41

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top