Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Merry Father's day to all you dads out there.

I worked open to close yesterday and I'm doing the same today pls no
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

16-Jun-2019 13:55:34

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This poutine you are all talking about I went and watched a YouTube video on how to make it and when all the ingredients are mixed together the cheese curd melts and reminded me of mozzarella"s stretchiness. It looked very tasty.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

18-Jun-2019 05:09:56

Rs3VipElPats
Mar Member 2019

Rs3VipElPats

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi guys i am new in game and i really need help. I am playing on mobile on android device. Game is still crashing everytime i login to a world. I tried to reduce frames.. still the same.Can someone please help? i deleted game , went back to playstore , they told me the access program is full so i can't download from playstore anymore and when i followed youtube guide to download from apk mirror it still crash . It never crashed on 903 version. On 904 it began to crash on slayer tower only. On 905 it began to crash on dung and many more places. On 906 it began to crash everywhere which was the last update on 10 june. If someone can help me fix this whould be grateful i tried everything hoping it gets fixed but unfortunately still the same. My discord is Pato Rs King#7755 . I mailed support a lot they asked me to post in here. i am new at this i don't know what to do anymore. Played 7 years ago got hacked left game. Now my 5rd months in game and i leveled so fast and if the crash part wasn't happening i whould've maxed combats :( Help me !

18-Jun-2019 09:21:51

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rs3VipElPats said :
Hi guys i am new in game and i really need help. I am playing on mobile on android device. Game is still crashing everytime i login to a world. I tried to reduce frames.. still the same.Can someone please help? i deleted game , went back to playstore , they told me the access program is full so i can't download from playstore anymore and when i followed youtube guide to download from apk mirror it still crash . It never crashed on 903 version. On 904 it began to crash on slayer tower only. On 905 it began to crash on dung and many more places. On 906 it began to crash everywhere which was the last update on 10 june. If someone can help me fix this whould be grateful i tried everything hoping it gets fixed but unfortunately still the same. My discord is Pato Rs King#7755 . I mailed support a lot they asked me to post in here. i am new at this i don't know what to do anymore. Played 7 years ago got hacked left game. Now my 5rd months in game and i leveled so fast and if the crash part wasn't happening i whould've maxed combats :( Help me !
Assuming this is for the RS3 beta. You'll want to post in the Mobile Beta Testing sub-forums if you are looking for help with it. Not going to get any real help in the chat lounge.
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

18-Jun-2019 09:44:56

Niyah

Niyah

Posts: 1,337 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Highland Games starts soon, I don't think I've ever seen them since moving to a city. Used to see them all the time when I lived on the Isle of Bute.

In other unrelated news, the new Castlevania (Bloodstained) is just more Symphony of the Night, which is good. I do have one gripe and that's not from the game, but the soundtrack. Not sure why the only choice is MP3 in 2019. I would expect FLAC at least.
Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!

18-Jun-2019 21:31:55 - Last edited on 18-Jun-2019 21:33:33 by Niyah

The contents of this message have been hidden.

18-Jun-2019 22:56:19

Niyah

Niyah

Posts: 1,337 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ah, Japan, and their trends.
https://blog.jlist.com/featured/hands-free-tapioca-challenge/

CM Nick said :
Niyah said :
Not sure why the only choice is MP3 in 2019. I would expect FLAC at least.

That really is bizarre... even MP3 as the base purchase and HQ WAV or FLAC for a bit more I could understand... but no lossless option at all? O_o
Yep, it's dumb.
Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!

19-Jun-2019 03:05:37 - Last edited on 19-Jun-2019 03:05:58 by Niyah

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top