Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Dong U Dead said :
Poshpants gave me a good laugh in a thread today...

Having respect for people does not mean trolling about laughing at someone else getting trolled and then running here to let it be known.

That is incitement.

You really are being very naughty miss Dong, i am trying my hardest not to get into conflict with you but seeing you post this type of stuff and what you posted in gen lounge yesterday is proving too hard to leave.

Sorry J, i know i said i'd stop but i can't allow my friends to be baited by this person and just stand there saying nothing.

Didn't I read a post on a thread, a few days ago now it was about animals, where you posted dung beetle only you changed the U to an O and then said something like you were not sure whether it was dong/dung.

I'm sure it was an innocent mistake and you really didn't know and not a childish jibe at dong? The result of which might cause some sort of conflict to occur.

24-Jul-2017 18:58:42

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,018 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Difference being i am not purposely running about trying to cause conflict for no reason, she gets the treatment from me because what she has treated me like.

Now Wilf, crawl back into your hole mate until another opportunity arises for you to try and get 1 over on me, i'm sure it won't be too long.

Now go keep an eye out for a little tit outside your window

No......

That;s your mirror mate.

Sorry =)

E- And btw, i have no respect for Dong after the way she treats me and others and tries to act like the innocent little chick always being picked on, my post here was about Respect and her saying she had respect for the person she then went on to try and mock.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

24-Jul-2017 19:24:22 - Last edited on 24-Jul-2017 19:26:17 by Scouse

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
no I imagine you posted that with the intention of getting a response.

If only that joke or variations of it was original it might elicit some sort of retort

As for Dong anyone would think she had some sort of mental illness the way she goes on

24-Jul-2017 21:03:46 - Last edited on 24-Jul-2017 21:04:36 by Wilf

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I don't know about mental illness, maybe a bit crazy at times Wilf ^_^
You're generally a nice person, but someone who can't distinguish between self-defense (religiously inspired or otherwise) and terrorism automatically drops down a few rungs on the metaphorical ladder of respect.
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

24-Jul-2017 23:51:50 - Last edited on 24-Jul-2017 23:52:24 by Raleirosen

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raleirosen said :
Dong U Dead said :
You're generally a nice person, but someone who can't distinguish between self-defense (religiously inspired or otherwise) and terrorism automatically drops down a few rungs on the metaphorical ladder of respect.

I answered you in this thread
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

25-Jul-2017 00:25:12 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2017 00:26:32 by Dong U Dead

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raleirosen said :
Dong U Dead said :

You at least distinguished between fundamentalist and vanilla Muslims, so you're improving. Long way to go though.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

25-Jul-2017 17:13:01

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
You at least distinguished between fundamentalist and vanilla Muslims, so you're improving. Long way to go though.
I've always distinguished between different types of Muslims in my criticism of Islam.
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

25-Jul-2017 19:36:17 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2017 19:37:40 by Raleirosen

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top