Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Affl1ck3d

Affl1ck3d

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My account is currently hacked and the hacker is still on it =( idk how this happened i never shared or put my password anywhere its legit hacked, visited sites? nah idk how they got my account but they did and the hacking has something to do with my email im wondering because my other account on osrs is fine. please if anyone sees this name around osrs please tell them to log TF off cause its not the real owner i am. and i already changed the pass which is how im telling everyone.

21-Dec-2016 15:51:41

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i think you can be sad about how someone died, but i dont think death itself is sad. like in high school when i had friends 4 of them died. 2 suicides 1 drug overdose and 1 his girlfriend accidentally killed him. deaths like that suck cuz theyre unnatural. but like recently when my grandpa died of old age that was different

idk how to explain but i dont think being dead is sad
Old School

21-Dec-2016 20:49:48

Jenny Smith

Jenny Smith

Posts: 1,955 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Idk, my grandma passed away several years ago when she was 98 and I was still sad about it.

Edit: Tbh, I don't want to talk about death & dying right now because I've been trying to avoid being sad today.
REMOVE SILVERHAWK BOOTS FROM RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21-Dec-2016 22:23:14 - Last edited on 21-Dec-2016 22:26:00 by Jenny Smith

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top