Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Jenny Smith

Jenny Smith

Posts: 1,955 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You really didn't feel anything for that person's dog dying on that thread?

Years ago, there was a news story of some IDIOTS who went into an animal shelter in another state & killed all the cats. When I found out about it, I cried, then I told my family to get in the car because I was going to go down there & beat those idiots up, but my family told me to come back in the house & calm down.

I did sign a buncha petitions & write a buncha letters about it tho, but they still only gave those idiots minimal jail time.
REMOVE SILVERHAWK BOOTS FROM RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19-Dec-2016 19:52:03

bigpapa663

bigpapa663

Posts: 1,797 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jenny Smith said :
You really didn't feel anything for that person's dog dying on that thread?

Years ago, there was a news story of some IDIOTS who went into an animal shelter in another state & killed all the cats. When I found out about it, I cried, then I told my family to get in the car because I was going to go down there & beat those idiots up, but my family told me to come back in the house & calm down.

I did sign a buncha petitions & write a buncha letters about it tho, but they still only gave those idiots minimal jail time.

No I did not feel anything when a stranger's dog died. You feel the same way about the millions of children dying around the world? You act so strongly for human beings?

Oh...

19-Dec-2016 22:26:44

Jenny Smith

Jenny Smith

bigpapa663 said :
No I did not feel anything when a stranger's dog died. You feel the same way about the millions of children dying around the world? You act so strongly for human beings?

Oh...
One time I played fiddle for the funeral of a man who had died in a car accident. I had never met the man while he was alive, nor did I know his family other than his distant relative who asked me to play at the funeral.

I cried ALOT, not for only the man who had died, but for his wife & young kids who had lost him.

So yes. I do cry for stranger's animals, as well as strangers, you weirdo.
REMOVE SILVERHAWK BOOTS FROM RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20-Dec-2016 01:10:11

bigpapa663

bigpapa663

Posts: 1,797 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jenny Smith said :
bigpapa663 said :

Oh...
One time I played fiddle for the funeral of a man who had died in a car accident. I had never met the man while he was alive, nor did I know his family other than his distant relative who asked me to play at the funeral.

I cried ALOT, not for only the man who had died, but for his wife & young kids who had lost him.

So yes. I do cry for stranger's animals, as well as strangers, you weirdo.

By this logic you would be crying all the time. Literally all the time. There are people and animals dying horrifically every single day and since you cry because of that stuff you have to be crying all the time. That really sucks you are going through this.

Try to find some joy in life.

20-Dec-2016 01:43:32

Jenny Smith

Jenny Smith

Do you have a problem? All I asked was did you not cry about reading that guy's dog dying.

No? Ok, fine. Gj on not being emotional.

20-Dec-2016 01:48:59 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2016 02:36:11 by Jenny Smith

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword said :
death isnt something to be sad about imo
Emo.

In all seriousness though, people should celebrate the life their loved ones had, instead of mourning their loss. It's best to look to the positive things and not allow the negative to swallow us up.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

20-Dec-2016 15:56:31

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Death will happen to us all. Not the cheeriest of things to think about but worth remembering when things happen so as to put it into perspective.

I'm sure I'll be upset when my dogs die think the oldest will probably die next year :(

20-Dec-2016 17:53:03

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Nosword said :
death isnt something to be sad about imo
Emo.

In all seriousness though, people should celebrate the life their loved ones had, instead of mourning their loss. It's best to look to the positive things and not allow the negative to swallow us up.

That's easy to say. However, until you personally experience the loss of someone you were very close to and involved with on a daily basis such as a parent, your child, your partner of 30 years .... you really don't know what you're talking about.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

20-Dec-2016 18:12:03

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top