Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Nick said :
No, it's the information superhighway that knowledge trucks travel down!
Are you sure? My internet doesn't seem to be filled with knowledge trucks. I'd say at least half of the trucks seemed to be filled with random Santoro memes.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

12-Dec-2018 22:19:29

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dadizar said :
I am feeling chatty, but have absolutely nothing to say. :(

Welllll, you could tell us what you're doing for Christmas? :)

I'll be mostly at home eating obscene amounts of food I don't need (then spending until March getting rid of the resultant blubber). Not to mention giving my liver a hammering trying out (yet more) Gin blends.

We've got two parties to go to so far; one family (oh, lordy! it's gonna get messy) and the other friends (far more civilised no doubt) and the usual trotting around elderly relatives (yes, even more elderly than me *gasp*) to spend a few hours with each drinking tea, eating biscuits and waffling on.

Then there's hours to be wasted sprawled on the sofa with the woodburner flickering, watching old films and such. Most I'm looking forward to the Christmas Day Ride-Out at the stables our friends own; all the horses are preened and primped and decked out in tinsel bridles etc. and we ride down in the morning to a local Hostelry for mulled wine & mince pies.

So hmmm, quite busy. And you ....?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

12-Dec-2018 22:59:27

Shiavui

Shiavui

Posts: 50,740 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We could talk about the ridiculous ice display by Tate in London. It's a masterclass on how not to promote awareness about climate change.

What's even funnier is that they've caused more pollution shipping said blocks to London from Greenland.

It would be like me taking ice out of a freezer and shouting about climate change as it melts on my floor.

12-Dec-2018 23:09:15 - Last edited on 12-Dec-2018 23:10:39 by Shiavui

huskys gf

huskys gf

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
First year in a long while that I'll actually be doing anything for Christmas. Most of my family live out in Texas so we're going down to visit them this year. :~) I don't have much family but this year should be better than just sitting at home all day. Just call me Vee.

12-Dec-2018 23:20:02

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
huskys gf said :
First year in a long while that I'll actually be doing anything for Christmas. Most of my family live out in Texas so we're going down to visit them this year. :~) I don't have much family but this year should be better than just sitting at home all day.

Texas! Gosh, that's quite exciting (well, for me anyway, never been there).
I hope you have a smashing time. I too have had some years where precisely nothing has happened and I've sat at home feeling bored :(
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

12-Dec-2018 23:24:49

CM Nick

CM Nick

Local Moderator Posts: 9,140 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shiavui said :
We could talk about the ridiculous ice display by Tate in London. It's a masterclass on how not to promote awareness about climate change.

What's even funnier is that they've caused more pollution shipping said blocks to London from Greenland.

It would be like me taking ice out of a freezer and shouting about climate change as it melts on my floor.

I saw that. Kind of a facepalm :|
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

12-Dec-2018 23:45:34

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top