Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Southeaster said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Incidentally, it's getting near Christmas. I keep seeing that word ... "Dead". I feel very offended.

I'm offended by the word "Dong". It reminds me of a sound that annoys the hell out of me.

Every year in January or February, I hear that sound in public no matter where I go. Loud and annoying and inescapable.

"DONG DONG DONG QIANG! DONG DONG DONG QIANG!"

Please remove the word "Dong" from my sight, I am offended by it.

Well, I'm certainly ain't going to change my name now :D
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

12-Dec-2018 17:26:33

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

FiFi LaFeles said :
Dong U Dead said :
Come on lay off Tuffty,
Please let it go.

Ah, leaping to the aid of your Padrone . Very sweet.

It's not actually about Tuffty. It's about subjective censorship. It wasn't he who physically removed the word from the thread title. So calm down, dear.

Incidentally, it's getting near Christmas. I keep seeing that word ... "Dead". I feel very offended.

As you can see people were bringing up his name - nothing sweet about it, it's just sad, he finds the word upsetting, but as usual, people don't care about others feelings or care for the reasons behind them, people are just set in their ways and can't think outside of there mindset.

12-Dec-2018 17:32:16

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Tuffty said :
Dong U Dead said :
Tuffty said :
Looks in reads a bit and backs out. :P

I notice you are not removing the flame baiting - must be selected one person thing...

Has it been reported?

It helps the team if it's reported. Can't find everything on our own. ;)

You found my lol on your own. You came into the thread and saw what was happening and chose to turn a blind eye - but that's ok, nothing new when it comes to moderators - it's not the same moderation for all.

12-Dec-2018 17:34:04

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Dong U Dead said :
Come on lay off Tuffty,
Please let it go.

Ah, leaping to the aid of your Padrone . Very sweet.

It's not actually about Tuffty. It's about subjective censorship. It wasn't he who physically removed the word from the thread title. So calm down, dear.

As you can see people were bringing up his name - nothing sweet about it, it's just sad, he finds the word upsetting, but as usual, people don't care about others feelings or care for the reasons behind them, people are just set in their ways and can't think outside of there mindset.

Which I know can go both ways.

12-Dec-2018 17:34:57

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top