Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
American sausages are awful, at least in Hotels and Diners. Whenever I've been over there they serve limp little what I would call Frankfurter and call them sausages. The more sausagey-sausages are lumps of fat and gristle. Truly grim. (And the breakfast bacon is just belly pork, flabby strips of almost pure fat).

Anything with a load of visible fat in it is just YUK !
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

05-Apr-2018 11:51:14

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
American sausages are awful, at least in Hotels and Diners. Whenever I've been over there they serve limp little what I would call Frankfurter and call them sausages. The more sausagey-sausages are lumps of fat and gristle. Truly grim. (And the breakfast bacon is just belly pork, flabby strips of almost pure fat).

Sausage may be gross but don't say mean things about my bacon ='(
WAAAGH!!!

05-Apr-2018 13:24:15

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :

Agreed. You know I never EVER wanted to post this image, but you called for it:

It is the Antichrist of sausage(s)!
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

05-Apr-2018 13:49:02

Ghazgkull said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

Sausage may be gross but don't say mean things about my bacon ='(

05-Apr-2018 13:49:17

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

0815 said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

Agreed. You know I never EVER wanted to post this image, but you called for it:

It is the Antichrist of sausage(s)!

Those are not sausage.
WAAAGH!!!

05-Apr-2018 14:05:54 - Last edited on 05-Apr-2018 14:18:38 by Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

0815 said :
The irony in life. That t word of yours, be careful, some people are going around the forums and report others for those things. I wonder, wonder wonder, what Sigmund Freund would analyse if they would have taken a seat in his office.

Yes, I do agree and I do not see any problem with the t word. But some do. Beware! Behold!

What T word?
WAAAGH!!!

05-Apr-2018 14:19:16

Ghazgkull said :
0815 said :
The irony in life. That t word of yours, be careful, some people are going around the forums and report others for those things. I wonder, wonder wonder, what Sigmund Freund would analyse if they would have taken a seat in his office.

Yes, I do agree and I do not see any problem with the t word. But some do. Beware! Behold!

What T word?

05-Apr-2018 14:53:17

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :

Sausauge is literally taking the leftover cuttings and otherwise non-usable parts of the animal, grinding them up into little itty bits, and them stuffing them into the intestine of said animal. It's going to have some fat.

On the topic of intestines, did you know that the original condoms were made from pig intestines way back in the day? Fun little bit of trivia for you.
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

05-Apr-2018 17:28:46

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top