Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Goodbye cruel world.

*cranks up bass beats to 11*

Hello wonderful new world! :)

Summer is almost here. I can't wait for a nice weekend party. I want to take my speakers out into the world for their first adventure. They shake the house, but I want to shake the whole neighborhood. ^_^
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

20-May-2019 22:42:10

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
So what's everyone going to be doing today?

I'll ... Mostly I'll be ... I'll also be...

Maybe I should do something unexpected, exciting, adventurous .... but I'm not sure I can be bothered, really.

Wasn't the Gorge an adventure or hasn't that happened!?!

I've just come back from visiting my brother and his family, as niece1 had a graduation recital. It was well done, except for ending like a rockstar lol (translation: she broke one of the strings on her violin toward the end and it was a huge pop) At least the violin itself was spared. There wasn't any computer quality time so I was feeling rather RS-deprived!
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

21-May-2019 01:20:49

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
So what's everyone going to be doing today?

I'll ... Mostly I'll be ... I'll also be...

Maybe I should do something unexpected, exciting, adventurous .... but I'm not sure I can be bothered, really.

Wasn't the Gorge an adventure or hasn't that happened!?!

I've just come back from visiting my brother and his family, as niece1 had a graduation recital. It was well done, except for ending like a rockstar lol (translation: she broke one of the strings on her violin toward the end and it was a huge pop) At least the violin itself was spared. There wasn't any computer quality time so I was feeling rather RS-deprived!

Welcome back Twillow!

Chief Elf said :
Sooooo I'm allergic to crustaceans (I'll get itchy mouth, swollen lips, swollen throat and itchy roof of my mouth). My friend and I decided to eat some crab which I hadn't eaten since I was twelve, which was when I discovered that the swelling of my lips and throat wasn't because it was spicy, it was because I was having an allergic reaction (lol!).

Interestingly, my allergic reaction wasn't that bad. There wasn't too much crab meat though (shame, I paid $23 for that crab).

Woke up this morning with swollen nodes and now I'm sick, ROFFFL! y do i do dis

Lucky you didn't wake up in hospital! Feel better Chief.

21-May-2019 01:30:52

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just watched that Ted Bundy movie. I'm really uncomfortable.

Zac Efron did a great job tbh. The ending was pretty intense.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

21-May-2019 04:30:37

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Twillow

Yes, I did go to The Gorge :)
But an old woman pottering around a bunch of Museums probably doesn't rate highly on the Adventurous scale. (Although communing with some softly humming Alpacas was gratifying).
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

21-May-2019 09:02:51

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,674 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :
Has anyone tried the new Tic Tac gum? Its good stuff.

I haven't. What flavours do they have?
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

21-May-2019 09:34:46

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top