Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cherry Waves said :
Oh, the original trilogy is for sure the best in the saga, I highly recommend watching them! It’s kind of cool that you haven’t seen them yet as you can watch Rogue One first - which is set just before episode IV
Rogue One is the worst Star Wars film.
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

14-Dec-2017 19:44:53

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

14-Dec-2017 21:28:13

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raleirosen said :
Cherry Waves said :
Oh, the original trilogy is for sure the best in the saga, I highly recommend watching them! It’s kind of cool that you haven’t seen them yet as you can watch Rogue One first - which is set just before episode IV
Rogue One is the worst Star Wars film.
At least it hasn't got

As far as I know, that is.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

14-Dec-2017 22:01:41

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fear not, our Lord and Saviour Darth Jar Jar is nowhere to be seen
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

14-Dec-2017 22:10:52

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cherry Waves said :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
the irony of using a clip from a perfect movie to defend a worthless movie

I kid; it's still the worst, though.
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

15-Dec-2017 00:48:39 - Last edited on 15-Dec-2017 00:49:57 by Raleirosen

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nosword said :
its weird cuz i really liked starwars as a kid, but i dont get excited for it now. i didnt see 7 til it had already been out for 3-4 months. i had the entire thing spoiled for me day of release without even wanting to see any starwars things. still havent seen rouge one

i did like 7 when i did finally see it
Funny thing about 7. Every single thing in there was pulled from the EU. Well, at least they didn't blow up Chewbacca with an Asteroid.
But they did have Jacen Solo, sorry, Kylo ren, go all emo and kill off most of the new jedi order.

The Yuzahn-Vohng war was a utter disater in writing, and really was the worst thing they could choose to reference. The action of his never made sense in the books, so why did they think it would work to build a proper character in the movie?
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

15-Dec-2017 03:41:31

Shiavui

Shiavui

Posts: 50,740 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rogue One was poor, but it's better than the previous Star Wars film. Which I always forget the name of.

If I didn't like either of the previous two... will I like the latest?

My main real interest in Star Wars comes from the Knights of the Old Republic and older Star Wars games, to be fair. Never was much interested in movies in general.

15-Dec-2017 22:50:04 - Last edited on 15-Dec-2017 22:53:42 by Shiavui

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My children loved all the starwars movies and i am sure they would love the latest one too - Maybe it's age related??

The original three stars wars movies - were brilliant, specially the very first one <3
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

15-Dec-2017 23:02:02

Shiavui

Shiavui

Posts: 50,740 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Possibly. It's pretty much impossible to rewatch the older films, so I haven't in a long time.

Well, I say impossible, the only real ways are illegally.

So I don't know if nostalgic memories for them make me like them more. It's possible I just don't like them anymore too.

15-Dec-2017 23:08:54

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top