Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Posts: 6,870 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FreeScouse said :
And much love and merry xmas to most of the rest of you <3
Merry December to you, too. Who are you excluding, though? Drama!
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

13-Dec-2017 22:00:14

FreeScouse

FreeScouse

Posts: 759 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cherry Waves said :
FreeScouse said :
And much love and merry xmas to most of the rest of you <3
Merry December to you, too. Who are you excluding, though? Drama!

Can't say but i hope Krystelle and Twillow get a bag of soot from Santa =)
Proud owner and user of windows xp and safe mode/low cpu

Shoot me
SCOUSE NEVER BOTTED
Runescapes Frostiest Freind

14-Dec-2017 09:14:00

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

If being on the naughty list gets me a soot sprite, then, well, I bite my thumb at you all. Yeah . I went there.

Anyone seen Star Wars VIII yet? I usually go to the midnight showing & then later again that day, but just not feeling it this year :/
Boop!
........................................................................................ Old School ...................................................................................
Bleghy

14-Dec-2017 17:12:19

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bus never arrived this morning, forced me to run to work and get half an hour late. Then a bike without lights was cycling all the way up the long country lane with a queue building up behind it (we were third in line and nobody was overtaking). It's up there with one of my worst days. Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

14-Dec-2017 17:16:03

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

:( okay, I revoke the biting of my thumb at you. Hope you have a relaxing evening!
Boop!
Bleghy

14-Dec-2017 17:36:38

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks, you too. :)

By the way I never watched any of the Star Wars films save for the prequels and the 7th one which introduced Kylo Ren. Never really got round to it, but it sounds as if the originals were by far the best judging from what I hear of the series.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

14-Dec-2017 17:59:35

Cherry Waves

Cherry Waves

Oh, the original trilogy is for sure the best in the saga, I highly recommend watching them! It’s kind of cool that you haven’t seen them yet as you can watch Rogue One first - which is set just before episode IV
Boop!
Bleghy

14-Dec-2017 18:48:06

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
its weird cuz i really liked starwars as a kid, but i dont get excited for it now. i didnt see 7 til it had already been out for 3-4 months. i had the entire thing spoiled for me day of release without even wanting to see any starwars things. still havent seen rouge one

i did like 7 when i did finally see it
Old School

14-Dec-2017 19:30:36 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2017 19:33:09 by Nosword

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top