Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Exhausted, you?

Also, it kind of pisses me off that a lot of friends are upset that Irma messed up their vacation plans as if anyone gives a shit. Its like people are going to lose everything, no one gives a flying fuck that your trip to Disney was interrupted.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

09-Sep-2017 04:13:54

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
Someone's triggered. :O

Just kidding. ;)

I totally agree, that was completely absurd and ridiculous.

What's really the saddest part in all of that was that had he left out the racial slur, the most he would have gotten was a post hide and a warning for flamebaiting.

Didn't quite think that one through.

Now, as I said, he's facing an automatic 3 day ban on review (if not longer, depending), very likely 24h in-game mute minimum, and an automatic forum strike, all because he threw in that slur.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

09-Sep-2017 07:39:01 - Last edited on 09-Sep-2017 07:40:45 by Team Skull

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
One thing you can't deny is that the universe is full of mathematical rules, from gravity, to quantum mechanics, to the way plants grow. I don't know if God exists, but, from an intellectual point of view, mathematical rules aren't something that simply pop into existence from nothing. Something has to set the rules.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada