Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No because I don't actually remember his name but the next night after she was there, her ex love of her life turned up back into her life and she was with him ever since then and I might see if I can ask him, if not Sandra from gogglebox might know.

29-Aug-2017 07:35:22

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :
I imagine selling heroin would be quite profitable considering the risks associated with it.

Dependent on where you are on the chain of command.

If you're just the vanilla pusher, you're making MAYBE 20-30 thou USD annually after (inserts costs I already mentioned here). To put this into perspective: a nursing home caretaker makes about 23-25 thou annually on average.

If you're one of the people actually making the stuff before selling it? That'd be the equivalent of a pharmacist (or chemist), which makes 70-90 thou USD starting pay annually.

If you're the kingpin? Shit, we're talking literal millions here.

Also, I love how Kijin revealed her hand as to how she knows this stuff (which is bullshit, but let's just assume she does for humor) well before I revealed mine. Very green thing to do to be honest.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

29-Aug-2017 08:42:19 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2017 08:45:39 by Team Skull

Poshpants

Poshpants

No.. That isn't how I know this stuff. I know about 10,000 drug dealers. The last heroin dealer I met was on TV the other day as it goes.

You actually make more than that selling a very small amount of weed, which is much less profitable due to being les illegal.

29-Aug-2017 08:49:05

Poshpants

Poshpants

Team Skull said :
Kiwi Magic said :
I imagine selling heroin would be quite profitable considering the risks associated with it.

If you're just the vanilla pusher, you're making MAYBE 20-30 thou USD annually after (inserts costs I already mentioned here). To put this into perspective: a nursing home caretaker makes about 23-25 thou annually on average.

If you're one of the people actually making the stuff before selling it? That'd be the equivalent of a pharmacist (or chemist), which makes 70-90 thou USD starting pay annually.

Also, I love how Kijin revealed her hand as to how she knows this stuff (which is bullshit, but let's just assume she does for humor) well before I revealed mine. Very green thing to do to be honest.

I'm not kijin whatever you idiot.

29-Aug-2017 08:49:57

Kiwi Magic

Kiwi Magic

Posts: 21,563 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Kiwi Magic said :

Also, I love how Poshy Posh revealed her hand as to how she knows this stuff well before I revealed mine. Very green thing to do to be honest.

Its a good thing poshpants friend has 3 jobs then. I like how they are kind of related to each other too. Heroin dealer, Undertaker and Pimp...
Make Your Own Magic

29-Aug-2017 08:51:27

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Poshpants said :
No.. That isn't how I know this stuff. I know about 10,000 drug dealers.

You don't know them. Trust me when I say this- you do not fucking know them.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

29-Aug-2017 08:54:13

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Poshpants said :
No the argument is not the unemployed leeching off society because the father of your sisters children is working so how do you work that even out? Your anger should 100% be directed at him.

My sister has all the resources available to her to work and to get healthy, and she CHOOSES not to- the blame is mostly on her. The sheer fact you think it's not tells me your feelings are clouding your better judgment.

Poshpants said :

Carers and parents are contributing to society and doing a job you could never ever do.

Dumpster fire in text form. Not even an argument.

Poshpants said :

No, there is no point working in mcdonalds or selling heroin. That is worse than doing nothing.

Yes, there is a point to working at Micky D's (Resume building and you're still +'ing for society). Pushing? Ehh....if they used their "skills" for legal purposes, there's a fair amount of untapped potential to be had there.

Poshpants said :

Yes obviously we should keep all babies.

And why is that? The screwy logic of "You don't know!!!!"

Okay then- let's forcefully abort all babies of single mothers in the womb because "we don't know if they'll grow up to be a serial killer due to the stats showing children born to single mothers are more likely to commit violent crime!"

Poshpants said :

I can literally write you a very long list of people who you would literally be arse licking irl who come from poor backgrounds and poor single parent backgrounds so obviously they have a value.

And tell me, how many people ACTUALLY achieve such levels of fame and profit?

Hint:
It's less than .01%

29-Aug-2017 09:05:32

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Kiwi Magic said :
Ok time out you two.

I'm going to require Beastie boy to go to his corner, and posh to go to hers

Na, it's too fun watching what the next idiotic piece of filth will come flying out of Kijin's keyboard next.

29-Aug-2017 09:06:36

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top