Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes your sister has a choice, and she is very welcome to her choice because choice is good. I am not in a position to decide for her if she wants to work or not and she choses not to then I think she is brilliant.

No there is no point to mcdonalds as the food they serve is crap and unhealthy.

There is no screwy logic about why we should keep all babies. We should keep all babies. You can not tell someone that they are too poor to have children. There is no more likely. There is no maths.

Everybody can achieve those levels of fame and profit although you do not need that much money.

29-Aug-2017 09:18:04

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :
Yes your sister has a choice, and she is very welcome to her choice because choice is good. I am not in a position to decide for her if she wants to work or not and she choses not to then I think she is brilliant.

Then people like you are what's wrong with society. She's not welcome to the choices she is making when there are children involved- plain and simple, really.

Poshpants said :

There is no screwy logic about why we should keep all babies. We should keep all babies. You can not tell someone that they are too poor to have children. There is no more likely. There is no maths.

There is such a thing as "being too poor to have children". When some people are buying literal pet food for sustenance for their family (FYI: their nutrition composition is built for pets, not humans), there's something wrong going on with that picture and at that point, reproduction should be your absolute last priority.

Poshpants said :

Everybody can achieve those levels of fame and profit although you do not need that much money.

My mother had to teach a kid with Down's who, at 4, had the executive functioning of a 5 month old infant. You're seriously going to sit here and tell me they're going to be a millionaire? Don't kid yourself.

If you're getting this triggered over me criticizing my sister over her shitty choices, then I'd REALLY hate to see how you react to: "I think all welfare recipients should have their voting rights stripped until they are off welfare."
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

29-Aug-2017 09:30:22

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
She is welcome to her choices when there are kids involved especially when they are her kids. It actually has nothing to do with you.

No there isn't anything as being too poor to have children because you can actually see people having children in famines and still getting pregnant, and if anyone eats dog food then that is actually mental illness because you can literally walk into a supermarket, feed your kids off the shelves and walk out without paying which is called try before you buy.

Yes that kid can be a millionaire like the baby they killed the other day and wouldn't even let home to die was given over a million.

29-Aug-2017 09:40:10

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Kiwi Magic said :
Poshpants said :
you can literally walk into a supermarket, feed your kids off the shelves and walk out without paying which is called try before you buy.

In New Zealand that's called shoplifting

Same in America too (or just about any other developed country, for that matter)

Poshpants said :
She is welcome to her choices when there are kids involved especially when they are her kids. It actually has nothing to do with you.

Them being blood relatives and CPS would tell you otherwise, but okay- you go continue to live in your delusions. How you managed to keep your children is beyond me.

Kiwi Magic said :

No there isn't anything as being too poor to have children because you can actually see people having children in famines and still getting pregnant

Yes, there is- it's called "not being able to afford basic necessities for your child"

Kiwi Magic said :

Yes that kid can be a millionaire like the baby they killed the other day and wouldn't even let home to die was given over a million.

Source?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

29-Aug-2017 10:46:07

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Poshpants said :
I am totally supportive of not letting people vote. In fact I think nobody should vote.

Just by the sheer fact you think people on welfare should have the right to make choices, this seems rather contradictory.

29-Aug-2017 10:52:23 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2017 10:52:40 by Team Skull

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top