Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shady Nick said :
I defy you to explain how this picture is not accurate.

I honestly haven't met someone like that IRL yet.

Then again, most SJWs at least on here calm down when I mention I am legally disabled :B
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

26-Aug-2017 10:02:04

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Bernadette said :
Your Mum can do what she can to 'apply pressure' for your sister to get help to change her ways but, in the meantime, I would say that your mum sees your sister has a problem and is doing what she can to help her and her children.

Well, here's what's going on:

Mother is saying she plans on cutting my sister from the phone plan, and she's no longer giving them money (Which really just pissed me off like none other considering how they didn't do what they promised to do (load up shit to bring it to a metal recycling plant)), but every time, when push came to shove, she backed down.

Now, when my mother passes, I know my sister will be asking to move in so she feels like she doesn't have to pay for a mortgage (ha ha ha, fat chance), which would be a liability to me. I shouldn't be having to worry about a sister 10 years my senior over matters that really shouldn't even be a problem.

Bernadette said :

Your sister may have underlying problems such as depression which need professional help as Kiwi said or, as Krista says, she may just be lazy.

IF you're active enough to breed, you exhausted any excuse of laziness. End of story, because if you can spend 30 minutes...you know...., that's 30 minutes that could have been spent cleaning, filing a job application, or otherwise being a productive member of society (instead of just sitting on your ass all day inhaling Peeps(tm) Oreos), and there's no way of getting around that.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

26-Aug-2017 10:10:32 - Last edited on 26-Aug-2017 10:23:43 by Team Skull

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Bernadette said :

Your sister may have underlying problems such as depression which need professional help as Kiwi said or, as Krista says, she may just be lazy. That won't stop your mum from wanting to help her though.

To extend on this:

My sister has a form of RA. However, she is also on medication for it and is able-bodied with her medication.

As far as mental problems go, she is way too hesitant to see a professional, so *shrugs*

26-Aug-2017 10:27:14 - Last edited on 26-Aug-2017 10:27:31 by Team Skull

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Kiwi Magic said :
^well let's not be too judgmental on your sister.

Considering she was a manager at a top jewellery company store at one point, I am going to be judgmental. She basically had life set, and she pissed it away.

Also, considering I am literally autistic (I have not one, but two diagnostic reports to confirm this now) and am contributing to society with plans on getting into the pharmaceutical field (I'm taking certification classes right now and getting what I need to apprentice), there is no excuse for her slothfulness.

26-Aug-2017 17:34:59 - Last edited on 26-Aug-2017 17:38:13 by Team Skull

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Kiwi Magic said :
^well let's not be too judgmental on your sister.

Considering she was a manager at a top jewellery company store at one point, I am going to be judgmental. She basically had life set, and she pissed it away.

Also, considering I am literally autistic (I have not one, but two diagnostic reports to confirm this now) and am contributing to society with plans on getting into the pharmaceutical field (I'm taking certification classes right now and getting what I need to apprentice), there is no excuse for her slothfulness.

Get over yourself, get off your sister case, my god your poor, poor sister I feel sorry for her.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

26-Aug-2017 17:58:58

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Dong U Dead said :

Get over yourself

And what makes you think I am obsessed with myself, hmm?

Maybe it's the fact I don't say "well fuck it, I have a developmental disorder- may as well throw my hands up in defeat and surrender myself to the government dollar" and let that get in the way of my success?

How about that I am working to be in the 27% of people with autism to have gainful (Self-supporting) employment, which is more than what can be said for a lot of NTs?

Perhaps it has to do with I don't want HER kids, MY nephews and nieces goddamnit, to live in filth and be ashamed of their indolent, troglodyte parents when they see someone ELSE'S house (let's say for a slumber party) in comparison and think "golly gee, what are they doing right that my parents aren't, their house looks so neat compared to mine?"

You of all people have not a DAMN prerogative (not even going to say right) to be criticizing my vitriol towards her.

26-Aug-2017 18:18:18 - Last edited on 26-Aug-2017 18:21:22 by Team Skull

Shady Nick

Shady Nick

Posts: 16,272 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why are people trying to assign victimhood to Skull's sister? So long as what Skull is saying is true, how can his sister be the victim at this point?

Skull, you said you've never met anyone irl like the person in the picture - you're surrounded by them here.

26-Aug-2017 18:28:30

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Where is/are the father(s)?

And if the father(s) is/are in the picture, why are you so hard on your sister but not the father(s)?
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

26-Aug-2017 18:32:51 - Last edited on 26-Aug-2017 18:34:04 by Averia Light

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top