Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
I will say this; Trump is actually intelligent and a very good businessman. But I think he has no true interest in politics. This is just him using a tactic to appeal to the public in a different way to what may be considered common or garden variety politicians, kicking up a storm to create drama which is in itself a form of advertisement.

Yeah, I would agree, but his intent was not to win and since it went this far instead of pulling out he carried on as the people of America wanted him and this drove him to stay on, the people wanted him - the rest of the world did not understand this, but we have not lived in Americans shoes, we have not lived in there past, we have not experienced what they Americans have and I also think we see things differently than a lot of Americans??

He was someone different, he is someone that speaks his mind and is not scared to do so <- the people of America liked this...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

25-Aug-2017 21:24:50 - Last edited on 25-Aug-2017 21:28:53 by Dong U Dead

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :

As long as the kids are looked after, fed, cleaned, clothes washed, teeth cleaned, bedding cleaned, educated, loved she's fine and if that is what your mother wants to do, fine leave her, but she can't moan about it if she chooses to do it. If you sister chooses to live like that so be it as long as there is no vermin running around and cockroaches and maggots and other unpleasant, unhealthy stuff around.

And do you think a filthy home environment doesn't attract vermin and various other pests, like roaches? I may not be a parent, but I know that your life as your own separate entity is effectively over once you decide to breed and sire children, and you need to think more about your kids than you do yourself.

Dong U Dead said :

Also wasn't that you a while back moaning that your mother wanted you to pay for your way??

I was complaining about the double standard she was practicing regarding that, not that she wanted me to contribute.

I offered to pay house tax, various services needed on the house, down payment on her car, etc.

Refused them all, but then bitches I don't contribute when I say no to something for whatever reason, whether it be I am busy with my own affairs (like school now), or I got home from work after a long shift and I wanna sit the fuck down for a bit.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

26-Aug-2017 09:57:42

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Icy Spring said :
How considerate of Trump to just now pardon a publicly elected official who unrepentantly defied a court order to not violate people's constitutional rights

I would say I'm surprised, but Drumpf just seems like the one who is literally just in office to have 4 years of getting back at Obama...
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

26-Aug-2017 10:00:17

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top