Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aight, now that this discussion is ethered, let's discuss the glory that is Jolly Rancher flavored Pop Tarts. "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

11-Jun-2017 13:01:27

Icy Spring

Icy Spring

Posts: 3,248 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
What I find even more surprising is how an intellectual like Spring can get perm banned from the forums on his main. I would have suspected he'd be smart enough to know how to skirt around rules.

How am I the one who brought this up?

11-Jun-2017 13:02:48

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Bruh, I've been done with that (Shown by my post about Pop Tarts) and you're STILL going.

Spring confirmed salty.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

11-Jun-2017 13:04:36

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

And he's STILL going. Can someone please get this dude some coconut oil?

Are we going to get to talk about Pop Tarts, or are you just going to keep this ragefest going?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

11-Jun-2017 13:08:58

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

So...what kind of Pop Tarts do you like most? "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

11-Jun-2017 13:14:18

Icy Spring

Icy Spring

Posts: 3,248 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chatting shit then attempting to frame me as the unreasonable one when I rectify your baseless statements is low. As I said, deliberate misconstrual is the refuge of those with nothing to fall back upon when cornered.

11-Jun-2017 13:20:55 - Last edited on 11-Jun-2017 13:21:16 by Icy Spring

saddha

saddha

Posts: 4,181 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Team Skull + Icy Spring:

Original message details are unavailable.
i owe 40$ on a bill and i had to pay it in 2 weeks lets say i if i used my weekly payments to pay for some of the bill and i paid 88$ a month and i only had to pay 75 a month it. how much would i owe after those 2 payments came out?

Your call amigos :)
Burgers anyone?
Om amideva hrih

11-Jun-2017 13:31:27

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top