Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You seem rather upset Spring. Is something wrong? "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

11-Jun-2017 11:57:23

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

> Says they couldn't care less

> Has been arguing it with the person they've been saying they couldn't care less to for over a page now

Would you like some fries to go with that salt?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

11-Jun-2017 12:02:08

Icy Spring

Icy Spring

Posts: 3,248 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
>Share evidence of previous bans because I find them amusing
>"Wow you sure are getting defensive at having been banned"

I guess deliberate misconstrual is how you cope with not having a retort other than telling me that i'm "talking out my ass"

11-Jun-2017 12:10:41

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

At this point, I'm not even talking about you getting banned (Which is really telling at how upset you are if you're STILL on that). You're getting pissy at me now when you said you couldn't care less to me. IF you really didn't care, you wouldn't've let this go as far as it did. Just stop- you're embarrassing yourself now. "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

11-Jun-2017 12:39:23

Icy Spring

Icy Spring

Posts: 3,248 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You're the one who brought it up, I'm simply addressing your comments. The non-existent overreaction you ascribe to me has no basis in anything I have posted thus far and transparently reflects your attempts to gain leverage in completely unrelated discussions since your arguments have no merit.

11-Jun-2017 12:41:03 - Last edited on 11-Jun-2017 12:46:59 by Icy Spring

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Icy Spring said :
You're the one who brought it up, I'm simply addressing your comments. The non-existent overreaction you ascribe to me has no basis in anything I have posted thus far and transparently reflects your attempts to gain leverage in completely unrelated discussions since your arguments have no merit.

> "Non-existent overreaction", "Arguments have no merit (Which is hilarious, considering your research was piss poor at best)"

> Has been reacting for nearly 2 pages now

> Shows no signs of stopping

You know, the more you talk, the deeper of a hole you're digging for yourself- just sayin'
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

11-Jun-2017 12:47:45 - Last edited on 11-Jun-2017 12:50:29 by Team Skull

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Icy Spring said :
You mistake my early morning drunken boredom for "reactions", you're the one who continues to press inconsequential matters despite them having no bearing on discussions in other threads.

> Drunken boredom

10/10 excuse m2^3. As I said, if you didn't care, you wouldn't be reacting to begin with.

> "You're the one pushing it, not me"

nice "nou" argument- you sure as hell know to argue!

As I said- You. Hole. Digging. Keep talkin'.

11-Jun-2017 12:57:39 - Last edited on 11-Jun-2017 13:01:02 by Team Skull

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top