Forums

RuneScape Music

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171

Te Aho

Te Aho

Posts: 221 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love the Runescape music and I just wanted to say the track 'Village Life' has been stuck in my head, the orchestration is very nice, the 'drone' sound at the beginning is cool, sounds like there is a hurdygurdy in it. I have had it on repeat for a while now :) I would love to hear a full version of this song.

16-Dec-2013 00:20:19 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2013 00:31:30 by Te Aho

Te Aho

Te Aho

Aaaarrrrghh said :
I came here to write what has already been commented:

NakedSanta said :
I must say you guys have gone above and beyond with the music! As much as I love the midi's I've got to admit these orchestral pieces are fabulous and don't even get me started on the voice acted quests! - Michifer

^ I agree :)

16-Dec-2013 00:24:24

Repopulation

Repopulation

Posts: 622 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After deciding to listen to some classic Runescape music for old times sake, I was upset to find out that Harmony & Medieval were re-mastered. Randomly browsing songs, I found 'Philipe's Bane' and thought it was really good.

Although upset over my 2 favorite songs, I suppose they needed updating much like the rest of the game. Sentimental feelings aside, I think you guys with the audio team are doing a great job - some of your new music is fantastic.

23-Dec-2013 18:23:32

Te Aho

Te Aho

These are on repeat in my playlist atm:

Village Fate
Village Life
The Town
Fragments of Guthix

I think they all compliment each other well...

@ 2KI: I agree ,I love that song, it reminds me of the music done by Israeli/American cellist Udi-bar David, and I highly recommend the work he does if you liked the sound of dune. He did an awesome album with R. Carlos Nakai too. :)

@ djentytone Thanks for the song names, I hadn't heard those in full, they've got a good rhythm. I'm guessing by your username that you like djent too. :)

27-Dec-2013 23:58:53

darthvaldor7
Jan Member 2006

darthvaldor7

Posts: 1,469 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am never usually aware of whatever track i am listening to.

What I can tell is that whenever I go into a symphonic area it is heaven.

I notice it immediately.

Also love the chorals. They are ethereal. It puts me into a different state on mind.

Well done!

28-Dec-2013 02:14:06

Moocow146
Dec Member 2021

Moocow146

Posts: 5,223 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My favorite song is, and has been since I started playing, still night. I'd love if it was re-added as an auto-unlocked track just for ease of playing in game.

The music is one of the best parts of the game, keep up the good work!

28-Dec-2013 23:27:56

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171 Back to Top