Forums

RuneScape Music

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171

Lebareslep

Lebareslep

Posts: 427 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Most tracks are quite boring, they all sound exactly the same somehow. My favourite tracks are the ones that really stand out for some reason. I am impressed with Sad Meadow - but only the old version of the song, as the new one misses ´something´, although I can´t describe what it is. The old version really makes you feel sad, which is quite an achievement, as it is only a game song.

I also like ´Always on my rind´, very nice, fast song.

More tracks I like are Village dance, most Arabian-themed songs, Face off, Busy Night, Attack II and IV, Tzhaar Surpremacy III and Quicksand!.

Unfortunately, most other tracks are simply boring or forgettable. Although there will probably be another 10-15 songs I am gonna like, as soon as I unlock/discover them in my music list. :P
Burp.

17-Nov-2013 23:46:23

The contents of this message have been hidden.

01-Dec-2013 08:42:44

Andy A
May Member 2020

Andy A

Posts: 695 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I gotta say by far my favorite tracks in RuneScape are all the Occulo's from dungeoneering, The Task at Hand, Tzhaar Supremacy II, Glutton for Nourishment and Saradominists. I love how all the tracks are unique to RuneScape and make it a whole lot more fun to play :) . Keep up the awesome work.

02-Dec-2013 04:26:40

Miss Alaska

Miss Alaska

Posts: 2,251 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Direct from my playlist ;)

The Town
Lortnoc Tsep
Darkness
Gnome Village II
Creation
All's Fairy in Love and War
Assault and Battery
Scape Dark
Temple Desecrated
What We Do
Emotion
Godslayer

A 50/50 mix up of old and reworked tracks just about. To be fair, I have a playlist of my favourite RS tracks five times the size on my iPod...
And to protect the Stone until such a time as, near to death, whereby you are relieved of all duties and shall henceforth be returned to your home plane with the gratitude and blessings of Guthix.

04-Dec-2013 23:39:37

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171 Back to Top