Forums

RuneScape Music

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171

Earl Scruggs
Oct Member 2023

Earl Scruggs

Posts: 4,531 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Violinsanity, Wending Through the Willows, Getting on with Things, Dune, Draynor Market, Taverly Folk, A Song for Khnum, Above the City, and the songs I'm forgetting..
They're all epic, I'm waiting for the October BTS to see if there will be any updates that could have a music update to it (KBD!KBD!KBD!KBD!)...
Also, if you're reading this, Mod Lord, when can we expect some new songs to be added to the Downloads section of the website? I've been waiting for new music to be added to it since you said "The Crucible soundtrack is coming soon." on June 29th.

01-Oct-2012 09:06:12

Stone Tides

Stone Tides

Posts: 2,855 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Your new music (Daemonheim Fremmeniks, Darkness in Misthalin) has been outstanding in both style and quality. If you could give the old RS2 tracks reworks with new instruments and TAKE OUT any melodies that weren't in them originally (see: Autumn Voyage, Flute Salad, Medieval, Garden, etc.) then you'll have modernized the game's music while also keeping its original style.
Well done on your recent work. I've unmuted the music for the first time in years.

06-Oct-2012 09:05:15 - Last edited on 06-Oct-2012 09:05:55 by Stone Tides

Xcursed4life

Xcursed4life

Posts: 1,255 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Mod Lord
Oh? you have a place where we can listen to all the runescape soundtracks?

By any chance have you got "The Ritual Site" theme thats played whilst in the fremmenik saga ( can easily and mainly be heard there at the begining) and briefly in the ritual of the mahjarrat?

07-Oct-2012 02:26:30

Quick find code: 181-182-424-62359171 Back to Top