Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Anayume

Anayume

Posts: 1,680 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
. . . .
I posted a short thank-you on the thirteenth page of Danse Macabre's recruitment thread , but I wanted to say something where the intended might actually see it to those over at Forum Help, specifically
Dibi
Applejuiceaj
, and, as of today, and
Madam
. The peace in our community has been restored on multiple occasions, thanks to you. That keeps a happy community, and a clan owner who won't lose sleep over unrest in her online family. So personally, to you, thank you.
. . . .
The way Forum Help takes care of every issue calmly, quickly, and efficiently is amazing, and I wanted to personally thank you for being such good, hard workers. It's a very big thing you do for the RuneScape community on a daily basis. Keep on being amazing, all of you. Thank you. : )

(¯`•.•´¯)
(¯`•.•´¯)

`•.¸
(¯`•.•´¯)
¸.•´

¤
º
°
¤
`•.¸.•´
¤
º
°
¤
*~
@AnayumeMusic
||
Proud Danse Macabre Owner (T7)
~*

17-Sep-2015 05:01:10 - Last edited on 19-Sep-2015 03:28:36 by Anayume

Aurioux

Aurioux

Posts: 1,286 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you guys, again for all that you do on the forums, I really appreciate the fast and thorough help that you guys provide every time I'm in need of assistance for somebody plagiarizing me, it's very nice to have you guys around and for you to be so reliable.

Thank you for what you do. :)

18-Sep-2015 21:25:49

Mexk
Aug
fmod Member

Mexk

Forum Moderator Posts: 19,606 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Andy S said :
Mexk

-All round top bloke!

I'm late, but I still very much appreciate your words, thanks!
¸,.•
Mexk
•.,¸

Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone
¨`'°«„¸¸„»°'
'°«„¸¸„»°'´¨

21-Sep-2015 21:52:14

jour vert

jour vert

Posts: 3,134 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm just here to compliment my favorite mods and why I like them. Let's see if I can make you smile.

Mod Osbourne: He's cool, funny, and a friendly person. You're my favorite mod! I saw you for the first time during a Twitch gaming stream. He seemed really open and outgoing so keep being awesome.

Mod Neena: Another one of my favorites! She has a great personality and I can tell she is definitely helpful and kind. And I gotta, she's quite pretty ^_^ I am a part of her followers on Twitter and Friends Chat so yes I am a fan.

Just wanted to make both your days, take care!
If you would like something to watch on Netflix, here you go = One Piece ^_^

23-Sep-2015 06:24:13

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top