Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Aurioux

Aurioux

Posts: 1,286 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd like to thank Tren for explaining to me some forum stuff today, she really went the extra mile by responding to me in-game when I had a question about something on the forum and dealt with our problem swiftly.

I do write a lot of thank yous to the forum mods, but I really appreciate this one situation as someone was targeting me :)

Thank you Tren!

27-Sep-2015 17:27:58

D F Angel

D F Angel

Posts: 19,587 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd like to thank all of the forum moderators who still check up on the Forum Roleplay and Stories Forums despite the hostilities that some players showed in the past on the Roleplaying Forums. I know we're a difficult bunch to deal with, and I very much appreciate those that have not wholly abandoned us. Live long and prosper, guys.

Also, a personal shout-out to Demither10, who has braved the lions den countless times and came out unscathed. You're the man, man!
Hags be hagglin', gods be god damn crazy, it's all happening ogre at Into The Fire

29-Sep-2015 15:39:58

The contents of this message have been hidden.

02-Oct-2015 11:04:35

Werewolf
May Member 2022

Werewolf

Posts: 20,258 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
locking message of the day

Awesome love your message funny and to the point congratulations
Original message details are unavailable.
Anyone smell a rat here????

Your nose must be sore for typing out all that spam.

I suggest if you wish to become 1 then goto a fancy dress shop and hire a costume.

Also wrap up warm when you move. I hear it's cold enough to freeze off your assets. :P
•*º*•‹•*º*•
When the Full Moon Rises
•*º*•›•*º*•
¸,.›°ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ
Blood will rain down
ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ°•.¸
•*º*•‹•*º*•
Beware the Wolves Howl, This will be your final sound
•*º*•›•*º*•

06-Oct-2015 15:51:57

Lady Deluxe

Lady Deluxe

Posts: 44,440 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Werewolf said :
locking message of the day

Awesome love your message funny and to the point congratulations
Original message details are unavailable.
Anyone smell a rat here????

Your nose must be sore for typing out all that spam.

I suggest if you wish to become 1 then goto a fancy dress shop and hire a costume.

Also wrap up warm when you move. I hear it's cold enough to freeze off your assets. :P
Yes, Tuffty often come out with good ones, I've seen them floating around the forums from time to time, there's another one or two Fmods, that also have good personalities similar nature to Tuffty, which comes out in there posts too...

It's great to see :)

18-Oct-2015 13:10:29

Epicus

Epicus

Posts: 38,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I certainly enjoyed some of the responses some the the old Forum Moderators, who are no longer with us, provided. I use to have a laugh with quite a few of them! I remember one time, I intentionally created a thread, just to get it locked and get a funny response out of one of them. Succeed nonetheless. Never forgotten!

Thank you all for putting your time and effort into the community, understanding peoples situations and providing a bit of light when dealing with situations! It's certainly appreciated by many.

19-Oct-2015 01:20:21 - Last edited on 19-Oct-2015 01:20:34 by Epicus

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top