Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Whale is great, I think he did a wonderfull job of actioning a post I used FH to highlight. I was strugling to find a right way to word things for the poster, before reporting it, as it wasn't a malicious link, but I couldn't think of anything, and the way Whale worded it was kind, helpfull and informative; it contained all the relevent info, while encouraging the player to take the correct course of action, and warning them of the dangers of using some of the alternatives, if they tried that recourse.

All-in-all it was a brilliant moderation, and very swift.

Thank you. :)

15-Feb-2014 22:55:15

Gecko

Gecko

Posts: 10,976 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok i haven't posted on this thread very often but.

I'd like to say a massive thank you to the forum mods who have been helping with the current issues with a certain clan thread (you know what one), The clan owner is really stressed about the people who are causing the issues, and you amazing people are revealing that stress with dealing with it so quickly.

i'd like to say a big thank you to mrswetlander for the quick action and help (even with internet and forum troubles) for helping with this issue.

*EDIT*

Also i'd like to add trenmor to this because why not she is by far my favorite fmod and person she is just utterly amazing <3

~~~~~~~~~~~Gecko~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~ Member of Mod slayer fc ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

19-Feb-2014 04:19:59 - Last edited on 19-Feb-2014 04:28:42 by Gecko

Iceberg
Sep Member 2008

Iceberg

Posts: 20,587 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't often post here, but I'd like to show some appreciation to Jyggy and Twillow, two very amazing people! :D

Though of course kudos to the rest of the team as well for their active efforts. :)
… .
_|¯¯¯|_

… …
( '
v
' )
.……
I
C
E
B
E