Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Maynne

Maynne

Forum Moderator Posts: 52,416 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Malua, there is still need to have regular housekeeping in this board: however the demand is less intense nowadays. The players we typically see here still posting in RSOF are mostly loyal forumers with thousands of posts. Increase of forum traffic shall create a need for new fmods, which is not present today.

08-Mar-2018 15:36:22

Maynne

Maynne

Forum Moderator Posts: 52,416 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can post on the sticky thread in General forum to express this message. But I want it to be more permanent, hence I'm posting this here.

I express my gratitude to all those former fmods that recently left the team. A couple of them were my mentors in this duty, and I have nothing but sincere appreciation to all their help when I was new.

The years of forum moderating experience of them all collectively can easily exceed 50-years. This level of service is something that money can never pay for. Thank you very much.

09-Mar-2018 03:20:36

Locutus
Mar
fmod Member

Locutus

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,836 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^^ Ditto what Lou said. Many great people and friends were on that list, and their contributions will not soon be forgotten.
I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile. Your life, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

10-Mar-2018 00:58:58

Kongar

Kongar

Posts: 7,105 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I came back from a break and noticed a massive cut of forum moderators. I would just like to put my appreciation of what you guys have done in the past and present to have such a substantial impact on the game. Your work will never be forgotten and I wish all those who are leaving the Green team the best in their future endeavors. Forum Help ||
Aus Unity

10-Mar-2018 01:46:57

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
2 posts removed to keep the peace.

Lets discuss the topic and not the people who post them. No need to bait or flame anywhere. Be nice please.

Cheers.

I wish more people thought like you - kudos to you Tufters!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

22-Mar-2018 20:46:23

MajorPainss
Nov Member 2023

MajorPainss

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Moderators are Very helpful! It get's annoying when the scammers take up chat screen advertising website scams in the Grand exchange! I love when a mod shows up and mutes them! It keeps me from having to put the on my ignore list (which is almost full) from all the pesky scammers lol

23-Mar-2018 13:28:00

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MajorPainss said :
Moderators are Very helpful! It get's annoying when the scammers take up chat screen advertising website scams in the Grand exchange! I love when a mod shows up and mutes them! It keeps me from having to put the on my ignore list (which is almost full) from all the pesky scammers lol

I always put them on my ignore and it all goes away.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

26-Mar-2018 00:36:51

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top