Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

The contents of this message have been hidden.

03-Sep-2019 16:25:08

07-Sep-2019 20:59:43

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 22,961 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BlameMyMum said :
Today I met my first Jagex
Player
Mod. Pretty cool, funny how though. I logged in by Kraken and just started playfully complaining about how I have yet to get Kraken pet at 3500kc. Turns out the dude killing Kraken was a Mod lol. Anyhow, he got a kick out of it. He then proceeded to let me have the Kraken. A small yet huge gesture in my eyes. He had no reason to let me have the spot. I didnt ask, he just offered. I dont think thats something they should HAVE to do per say. Dont know if its a requirement of their job either but idc. He did it and it made my day on rs. His name is
. Hopefully you guys will buy him lunch at work or something.
@BlameMyMum, ... I have taken away the warning I gave out not to harm anyone. :)

*edit* Naming players (PMods) without their consent is prohibited in The RSOF to respectfully protect every account. :)

10-Sep-2019 09:23:45 - Last edited on 10-Sep-2019 10:58:43 by 2_Tron

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@BlameMyMum

As 2_Tron said and I agree I've also not heard of a Jagex staff member called that name.

After digging around you mean P-Mod. I found out the guy is a P-Mod meaning Silver Crown and not Jagex staff who you seem to think.

Player Moderators are hand picked members of the Community where Jagex give them a Silver Crown and ingame powers to deter rule breaking.

Good luck in game and be safe.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

10-Sep-2019 09:33:38 - Last edited on 10-Sep-2019 09:47:02 by Tuffty

FreeScouse

FreeScouse

Posts: 759 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Big shout out to all the forum moderators that know me, i have been honored to know you all but there is 2 really special ones that mean a lot to me and i'd just like them 2 people to know that they mean so much to me and don't understand how much they have helped me throughout the years.

Much love Tren and Tuffters, you both should be really proud of yourselves and the people you are.

Much love

Scouse - Truth
Proud owner and user of windows xp and safe mode/low cpu

Shoot me
SCOUSE NEVER BOTTED
Runescapes Frostiest Freind

14-Sep-2019 05:49:16

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse the Honour is all ours. Been great knowing you over all these years and the many years to come.

If it wasn't for old timers like you then these forums would never have worked. You kept us going with your Friday Message and great fun threads and comments. You should hold your head up high knowing you made these forums what they are. A great place for all to enjoy and get away from Social Media rubbish.....

Don't be a stranger. Or I'll come looking for you... :P
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

14-Sep-2019 10:40:13

Gma Pam
Mar Member 2007

Gma Pam

Posts: 323 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had a friend that was a p-mod. He no longer plays. I looked him up and asked old clan mates but nobody knows what happened to him. I talked to him on skype a few times but when my son passed away, I backed down from all things computer. My bed was my friend. I came back after a few months and started playing again but Michael (rl name not rs name) was no where to be seen. I knew that Michael had bone cancer and was ill for some time but he never told me he was nearing the end. I tried contacting his pastor and got nothing back. He was a wonderful man and I know he has passed on to the other side. always seems the good die young. I really miss him and think of him often. He was a gentle hero.

17-Sep-2019 04:42:37

09-Nov-2019 02:00:36

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top