Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
JecaJeca said :
I appreciate Kathy for applying some temporary glue to one of my Forum Game threads. :)

That! I love them for adding spotlight to games. ^_^
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

15-Sep-2020 07:28:16

Maj3stikWolf
Oct Member 2023

Maj3stikWolf

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to show appriciation to all the mods that don't get any credit I had the pleaser of meeting one earlier today that was helpful and nice and yet people went out of their way to talk down on him so to all of you that don't get the credit yall deserve thank you for trying to make the game a better place for us all

18-Sep-2020 00:50:40

Conqueress

Conqueress

Posts: 2,238 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, these guys are all amazing and much appreciated. The ones I mainly come across in the forums are Tren , Tranq , Leta , Tuffty , Rooh , and Ms Toxicity . They're all so sweet, and I definitely enjoy reading their thoughts, in general posts, and even when they're assisting.

Nonetheless, the Forum Mods are doing a great job and very much appreciated.
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Conqueress *´¨)
"You may encounter many defeats, but you must never be defeated." - Maya Angelou

03-Oct-2020 02:40:06

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tren

Wasn't featured in the FMod Of The Month (Oct) yet , but I look forward to see the name there !

She(?)'s very active especially during night hours. Both inside and outside FH. :P

Longing to help and maintain the forum with diligence all around the clock. Kudos
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

03-Nov-2020 03:37:21

Epicus

Epicus

Posts: 38,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
Wow, Epicus! haven't seen you in a long, long time.
Hope things are ok with you.

Rooh! It's definitely been a long minute. Things are doing great, definitely been through a lot throughout the time I've been gone. Hope you're also well as well :)

11-Nov-2020 18:45:03

Epicus

Epicus

Posts: 38,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
Wow, Epicus! haven't seen you in a long, long time.
Hope things are ok with you.

Rooh! It's definitely been a long minute. Things are doing great, definitely been through a lot throughout the time I've been gone. Hope you're also well as well :)

11-Nov-2020 18:45:04

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top