Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Kurai Haruna

Kurai Haruna

Posts: 16,423 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've probably written this in the past, but this guy above me. ^

One of the more uncommon Forum Mods who freely speak their minds in a respectful manner, and do not keep away from topics that might seem controversial or could somehow endanger their perfect control (if this makes any sense). Assertive, collected, and open; not restricted to matters/topics that (s)he knows (s)he is cold-right on and those alone.

Kudos, Lou.
Divine embrace,
Haruna

05-Jul-2015 14:56:13

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks, Louiellen. :)

---

Dibi, I'm not quite sure you count as a "greenie I used to know," since I see you every day in our CC, and I believe you've been a member of said clan longer than you've been an FMod. :)

But of course it goes without saying that you are Awesome.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

05-Jul-2015 19:06:52

Maynne

Maynne

Forum Moderator Posts: 52,416 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kurai Haruna said :
I've probably written this in the past, but this
girl
above me. ^

One of the more uncommon Forum Mods who freely speak their minds in a respectful manner, and do not keep away from topics that might seem controversial or could somehow endanger their perfect control (if this makes any sense). Assertive, collected, and open; not restricted to matters/topics that
she
knows
she
is cold-right on and those alone.

Kudos, Lou.

For the record, I'm a woman. ^_^ Thanks for the comment.

06-Jul-2015 23:32:39

Lady Deluxe

Lady Deluxe

Posts: 44,440 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey thanks Barsnoop for offering help with Mega Duck, if you'd seen my posts, I was getting rather down, depressed about it - and players like you make hard times seem so much easier...

So thanks again :)

All the best in getting Mega Duck yourself :)

11-Jul-2015 18:53:11

Lady Deluxe

Lady Deluxe

Posts: 44,440 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maynne said :
Kurai Haruna said :
I've probably written this in the past, but this
girl
above me. ^

One of the more uncommon Forum Mods who freely speak their minds in a respectful manner, and do not keep away from topics that might seem controversial or could somehow endanger their perfect control (if this makes any sense). Assertive, collected, and open; not restricted to matters/topics that
she
knows
she
is cold-right on and those alone.

Kudos, Lou.

For the record, I'm a woman. ^_^ Thanks for the comment.

I totally agree, Louiellen is an amazing FMod, there should be more out there like her :D Keep up the good work Louiellen, I like your gumption, I like how you can speak your mind, I like how we the players can disagree with you, without getting a rap on the knuckles...

11-Jul-2015 18:56:15

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top