Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

The contents of this message have been hidden.

14-Oct-2017 17:57:16

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,017 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To the Forum Mods who handle the deluge of Forum Help posts each day.....awesome work!

I never realized just how many Forum Help posts there were coming in on a daily basis.

Some of those posts are very straightforward to deal with, but there are more than a few very complex ones that take deep thought, patience, calmness and intellect to handle.

Not all the Forum Mods even dare to take Forum Help on which makes the burden on the mighty few who do even greater.

Well done guys! :)
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

15-Oct-2017 09:32:04

Free 4 Life

Free 4 Life

Posts: 74 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just met in game probably the first mod I've ever seen Twillow.
Completely! didn't even know Twillow was a mod until (she?) went off line after sending me a message.
She was being a box for her friend in the Daemonheim lobby but her said friend hadn't logged on. Probably the most someone has actually chatted me up while I played Runscape. definitely have to say, would love to game with this person :) made my Friday night all the better :) hope to see ya again Twillow!

02-Dec-2017 04:09:25

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for the kind words, Free!

Enjoy the forums!

You were very brave to talk to a randomly placed strange box! =D

P.S. and oh my bad - I didn't really look at the rest of the thread. Thanks, Liebster, too, for the kind words!
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

02-Dec-2017 21:45:46 - Last edited on 02-Dec-2017 21:48:03 by Twillow

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top