Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

GhostlyBard

GhostlyBard

Posts: 4,332 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Other then MrsWetlander I rarely see any forum mods venture into the suggestions forums.
Well . . unless they're moving threads from the recent of future game updates forums. :P

Evan though I barley see them I know they work hard, and appreciate the fact they are taking time out of their lives to help others. ^_^

So thank you MrsWetlander for your post on my thread, it really made me happy. :D Thank you every other Mod working hard to make the game and forums a more positive place.
Check out Thieves guild layout redesign. Happy ‘scaping

21-Jul-2015 14:52:57

Stevieeee
Mar Member 2007

Stevieeee

Posts: 22,782 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have had a really good think about it recently to who are my favorite F-Mods in the team, I appreciate their help and support especially If I need it at times myself and always showing everything in a friendly way no matter what it is.

Dibi - The tech forums are so good and lucky to have your awesome help and assistance, I appreciate the time you take for me In game and everywhere else and for the wonderful help and always enjoy chatting.

Tufftypower - I'm sure everyone would agree that you do amazing effort to help keep the forums under control daily and do your best with everything and everybody in the forums, It always means a lot when I know someone like you can take the time to look or try and help with something weather it is about the forums or anything really.

Mexk - I think the forums are really missing you hehe, the time you take with them or really anybody by helping them is great to see and I find that your one person who is really good at keeping people calm and happy.

Gavo - Keep up with the good effort you do with the forums, and the rest you try and help with. Always good to chat and talk every now and then and keep rocking that Smithing experience in game.

Tranquility - Even tho it was the first time today we had chatted in awhile which was nice to talk again, I always see your helpful effort and commitment on the forums. I always know your one that is always happy to help or chat or look at anything.

Apart from that, well done to the F-Mod team who do great things for the forums daily by keeping it all the best as it can be :) .
@StevieeeRS
|
@JagexHelpStevie
| Official Community Helper | Twitter Impersonators |
Go PKFC

21-Jul-2015 20:23:07 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2015 20:27:08 by Stevieeee

Fawx
Nov Member 2023

Fawx

Posts: 7,470 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As I'd rather than you all than individually pointing out my favs, I would like to thank everyone.

I mean, you guys are a tight knit of awesomeness that's been cast into the waters of even more awesomeness, you work together as a good team, That's for sure.

So thank you for your work, along side the Jagex mods.

I appreciate your help
@FawxRS

Account Security

21-Jul-2015 23:40:14

MrsWetlander
Sep
fmod Member

MrsWetlander

Forum Moderator Posts: 16,821 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
GhostlyBard said :

So thank you MrsWetlander for your post on my thread, it really made me happy. :D Thank you every other Mod working hard to make the game and forums a more positive place.

Ty so much. :D I really do enjoy the forums a lot and find some posts of great interest and of value to the game. ;)

~ Mrs ~
"
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
" ~ Jimi Hendrix ~

28-Jul-2015 07:32:08

Aeroxmaster

Aeroxmaster

Posts: 8,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like MrsWetlander. Contributes positively to so many interesting threads, which makes up the majority of her forum profile. I think she's also very polite and helpful when it comes to dealing with posts where players may have unintentionally broken a rule or not been aware of the rules, as opposed to seeming a bit scary or heavy handed haha :P

30-Jul-2015 17:47:56

The contents of this message have been hidden.

01-Aug-2015 03:38:52

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top