Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Serperior
Oct Member 2009

Serperior

Posts: 3,426 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shout out to all you F-Mods! You guys are awesome, always willing to help and answer any concerns we all have and always keeping the forums a cleaner and more pleasant place to be!

Keep up the awesome work <3
@RS_Serperior
|
Maxed - 31/10/15
|
120 Divination
|
Follower of Armadyl
| Pokedex Number: #497

26-Apr-2014 14:12:08

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Came here after hearing the podcast and have to post my heroes.
I'd like to give my personal thanks/shout outs to
Dibi01
Trenmor
S euss
Twillow
and
Autumn Star
who are personally, by far, the people who I consider a true representation of the Forum moderator community.

Twillow and Autumn Star are particularly helpful with any questions that I have regarding moderation and the forums in general (they're also besties).

Dibi01 is an awesome forum mod because he doesn't just lock a thread and list the rule that's been broken, he'll actually contribute to the discussion and give his opinions which is what I always like to see from forum mods.

Trenmor is just good at his/her job and always locks/moves threads for the right reason while feeding back useful input on how to avoid breaking the rule again or how to fix the problem that's being asked.

S euss is just nice in general as she usually posts funny things on discussions and the forum games section while maintaining the helpful aspect of being a forum moderator when it comes to locking threads.

Twillow is a lot like Trenmor, but she likes to take part in the forum games section which is always nice and shows she's more involved in the community as opposed to other forum mods.

Autumn Star is always nice to talk to in general on Twitter and in game as she has an amazing personality who's a well deserved forum moderator.

Thanks for making the forums an awesome place!
- Ownage
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

26-Apr-2014 16:02:08 - Last edited on 26-Apr-2014 16:48:19 by Ownage Omg

Iceberg
Sep Member 2008

Iceberg

Posts: 20,587 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UNICEF said :
According to Mod Balance, it's the law to thank the forum moderators.

Indeed! So I'd like to once again thank the forum moderators for what they do!

*offers cake around* ^_^
… .
_|¯¯¯|_

… …
( '
v
' )
.……
I
C
E
B
E
R
G

>--
(
:
)
--<

26-Apr-2014 19:10:22

Dibi
Apr
fmod Member

Dibi

Forum Moderator Posts: 26,526 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for the kind words, everyone ^_^ . It really does mean a lot to us, and brings a smile to our face!

Jones said :
It is the law to thank Forum Moderators. We appreciate it. :P

Hehe :P .
Dibi | @Dibi01_

26-Apr-2014 21:48:18

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top