Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just got round to listening to the Podcast and yeah - poor ole FMods are usually getting their ears bashed for one thing or another. So here is just a little thank you. People really do appreciate you, even if they never stop to think about saying so.

27-Apr-2014 00:28:11

Thesims201
Jan Member 2007

Thesims201

Posts: 9,909 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All the F mods do a great job :) So proud of you all! 200m Dunge, Rc, Mage and invention accomplished, + 120 Constitution/Slayer/Range/Summoning/Woodcutting/Mining/Defence/Strength and 110m fishing, got comp/MQC and 200m Fishing/Woodcutting/Mining as well as 120 herb/Farming/Cooking most 120s just Agility, Theiving, Hunter and Prayer left

27-Apr-2014 00:55:51

Posts: 18,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Apparently we're legally obliged to post here.

So, I guess Dibi's pretty cool. Only on days that end in Y though.
× Aussie
× Forum Enthusiast
× Minigamer
x
Road to Comp ×
Serenity Isle CC ×
Minigames FC ×

27-Apr-2014 02:59:38

Hyles
Feb Member 2023

Hyles

Posts: 6,699 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Firstly, I wanted to give a big thanks to S euss for all her work in the Welcome forums. That is typically the first section that new forumers see and she has made sure that they always have a good first experience.

Thanks to Louiellen for always sharing her opinion completely honestly. She isn't afraid to stick up for what she believes in. She fights for what she believes is right, but always does it respectfully and open-mindedly.

I also wanted to say thanks to Dibi, Hikari Knight, and Pinguicula for all their help to players with technical problems. You three help players in need everyday and are always very kind. I would like to say thanks on behalf of everyone you guys have helped.

Special thanks goes to Aristophanis, Krystl, Mist Rising, and all of the other FMods that I have pmed in-game with questions concerning the forums. You all have been very helpful and kind when I asked you my questions, and I really appreciate that. You all have inspired me to be a better player and even a better, kinder person in real life.

And finally, I would like to thank each and every one of the Forum Moderators who have all done great things to help people out on the forums. Without you guys, the forums wouldn't be the great place they are today.

Thanks for everything that you do!

Hyles
~Hyles~

"The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind
may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled."
~Andrew Carnegie

27-Apr-2014 07:24:54

[#WPZO4D419]

[#WPZO4D419]

Posts: 1,332 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Being a relatively new poster (but definitely not new forumer) of RSOF, I have seen old FMods which I really liked:

Lady Bel----
Laure----
Vorpalb-----

Two of them I have had the honor of knowing in game back in 2006 on my old skiller account and they are just awesome people, and on the forums they are very professional and helpful as well. The reason I even came back was because I missed the nice time I had with them and other players I've known. It is sad that by the time I decided to really come back (after having to deal with many life commitments) they've left. :(

Since I returned and started being active, I have really appreciated Tuffty, Suess and Dibi01. Tuffty is always quick to apply the padlock and I have seen him done that to lots of inappropriate threads in General and prevented the threads from flooding the forums.. Suess and Dibi01 are just so positive around the forums and I was especially touched when Suess posted a sticky on Welcome section when the Avast issue resulted in lots of posts around the forums. Dibi01 was really nice too to post in the Tech forums and highlighted helpful Avast fix offered by another forumer. I'm sure many will appreciate what they've done too. :)

27-Apr-2014 17:32:51 - Last edited on 27-Apr-2014 17:33:46 by [#WPZO4D419]

J-A-W-A-D

J-A-W-A-D

Posts: 363 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I dont know any forum mods but I am familiar with their work, the forums are clean and rules are enforced mainly thanks to their selfless efforts. Forum mods seem nice, are mature, and helpful. Thank you for all that you do

28-Apr-2014 21:05:07

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top