Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Epicus

Epicus

Posts: 38,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you for posting and I'm sure that they'll appreciate your compliment!

I would also like to thank the moderators who are working extra hard tonight, to deal with all the threads about the current in-game item problem. It's not fun having a Forum spammed by a certain topic - many others get themselves involved and more spam and trolls join in.

Keep up the work! It'll be over soon. :P

20-Mar-2014 02:02:40

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's all good dips in thanks y'all. Seems I've been making a few friends and a few not-friends today :P .
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

20-Mar-2014 14:15:34

Chuds

Chuds

Posts: 2,787 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Tufftypower

Thanks for explaining to me in pm even tho i was in a bit of a mood that you auto locked my post before i had a chance to reply, funny guy and a good member of the community.

Sorry but i gotta say it...

P.S - No finger slips please! mwhahahaha ;)

20-Mar-2014 15:23:34

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
eems I've been making a few friends and a few not-friends today

am i ur friend

..::;;::..
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
Your Friendly, Neighborhood
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
Mustache
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´

20-Mar-2014 19:19:54

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cyanid said :

am i ur friend

You have your moments :D
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

21-Mar-2014 01:52:02

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
oh dear i make fun of you for typos and it appears i left of the s in seems in your quote box above.

i sincerely apologize for such an embarrassing mistake.

¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
Your Friendly, Neighborhood
¸¤¹´`¹¤¸
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
Mustache
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´
`¹¤¸¸¤¹´

21-Mar-2014 03:10:52

qhi
Feb Member 2016

qhi

Posts: 1,657 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If I gave tranquility a cookie for each time I got beat by them in the count, tranquil would have lots of cookies :3
Keep up the great work Tranquility! Make your community proud ;)
Hey dere minna-san (everybody)
!
Happy
(
insert prefix here
)day
!
From your friend,
Qhi

25-Mar-2014 05:32:35

Vy Taz

Vy Taz

Posts: 637 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
First off I want to pay my thanks to Ms. Toxicity if I spelt that wrong I will correct as such in a moment. I was making a thread praising another thread and giving the qfc and she locked it... however she was very polite and clear on why. I was impressed not just what I learned that I didn't know but how I learned it. I didn't feel named and shamed and I'm proud to say that it was locked even if under my good pretenses.

I want to pay thanks to Autumn Star for locking one of my threads to protect it from being trolled even though I had a very positive discussion which had potential to be a great thread. I see these two alot doing things for others as well and I appreciate the efforts.

Tranquility is another F-mod I'm liking too he's a cool dude. Never in my 13 years of Runescape have I seen such good work to protect the integrity of the threads and the players.

¸¸,.‹¹''¹¸
The Milat clan tribute
¸¹''¹›.,¸¸
___,ˆ,___
;
'A family of Runescape players taken from us too soon.'
;
___,ˆ,___

`¹, ... ,¹´
'.,¸
Suzie Q, Rebelboy89, Fireofsouls, and Queen Jupiter.
¸,.'
`¹, ... ,¹´

, .¹'¹. ,
'May their actions in all facets of life not be forgotten.'
, .¹'¹. ,

26-Mar-2014 01:50:34 - Last edited on 26-Mar-2014 01:51:57 by Vy Taz

Kathy
May
fmod Member

Kathy

Forum Moderator Posts: 20,217 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vy Taz said :
I want to pay thanks to Autumn Star for locking one of my threads to protect it from being trolled even though I had a very positive discussion which had potential to be a great thread. I see these two alot doing things for others as well and I appreciate the efforts.

Awwwwww! *blush* Thanks so much for the lovely compliment, really made my day! *gives cookie* :)

And I would like to thank Twillow for her assistance in that same thread as well! You rock! <33

- Liv :)
• Kathy •

Forum Help Sticky
|
Sailor Neptune
|
Forum Community Helper

26-Mar-2014 03:29:29 - Last edited on 26-Mar-2014 03:29:43 by Kathy

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top