Forums

Forum Moderator Appreciation. Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577

Epicus

Epicus

Posts: 38,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you guys for all posting! I'm sure all the comments that have been said towards the Moderators will be much appreciated!

I would also like to thank everyone for keeping this thread going whilst I've been inactive for a few days here and there. I really appreciate it and I hope this thread continues even if I do end up leaving forever!

I love you all <3

23-Nov-2013 13:37:30

Pidgeun

Pidgeun

Posts: 4,505 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to compliment Forum Moderators, most of them at least, for having self-respect. Nothing else, just for having self-respect.

After coming across some character assassination someone made against me, I suddenly grew more fond of Forum Moderators. It occurred to me; Not once has a forum moderator stooped so low as to assassinate my character. For that, I respect their self-respecting abilities.

I do mean this sincerely, and respectfully. Though I'm often seen in the gray-area in the eyes of the forum rules, I must give praise when praise is due.

Well, that's all. Until next time praise is due, I bid thee compliments forum a farewell. Good day. :)

P.S. I realize this might be seen as borderline rant-y, I do apologize for that. However for the time being, all I have to compliment them on is their self-respecting nature.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." --Edgar Allan Poe

23-Nov-2013 15:27:31

Epicus

Epicus

Posts: 38,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not leaving as of yet. Though, there are times when i'm not here for weeks or months. So I just wanted to thank people for keeping this thread going. :) I just hope I don't slip to the point where i'm gone forever.

Thank you for the compliment. I'm sure he'll appreciate it! :)

24-Nov-2013 16:58:16

120 Gronk
Apr Member 2022

120 Gronk

Posts: 270 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Every forum mod, definitely deserves their position, they do there job well and myself as part of the community am glad to have people with such integrity working to help keep the forums clean and well moderated.

==
==
==
Yak Born
==
==
==

25-Nov-2013 07:16:57

Posts: 18,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd like to give my thanks, as Ice has, to Darren B.

Every time he posts, no matter what it's about or where it is, whether he's giving his opinion or simply leaving a lock message, be it towards a friend or stranger, he seems to just exude kindness, respect, honesty, and the willingness to listen to someone else's side of the story if they deem it necessary.

Words aren't really my strong point, but everything he says seems to be eloquent and unambiguous. The way he presents himself (I sound as if I'm speaking about someone IRL! :P ) is just flawless. He doesn't seem to dote on the fact he's an Fmod who still gives his opinions, he just says what he thinks and doesn't make a big deal about it. A characteristic I respect.

I saw some posts of his on a thread before, which were really the last things in a long line of reasons for this post, where a rowdy player was posting the usual Fmod hate stuff. The way Darren defused the situation before it became too big of a scene was awesome. I don't think anybody else (on or off the team) can do what he does as effectively.

Perhaps just a simple 'thanks' would have sufficed... XD So, thanks, Darren. :P
× Aussie
× Forum Enthusiast
× Minigamer
x
Road to Comp ×
Serenity Isle CC ×
Minigames FC ×

25-Nov-2013 07:43:08

Quick find code: 181-182-399-64817577 Back to Top